Introduction

Hey! Thank you for giving Chase Me a shot and reading my story!

I decided to make an aesthetic board for our two MCs: Bellona Maeve and Amo Griffin, so here they are!

🦋Bellona🦋

☀️Amo☀️

🌻Them Together🌻

Disclaimers!

➢ An exhausted student wrote this and if anyone were to copy my ideas, copy my entire story if that be it, I would get really upset. I started writing this chaotic mess during Finals so, please, don't steal this. I'm not much of a crier (i'm lying) but this would hurt. We don't want my bestie coming in and handling the rest and. Trust me (*signs the cross*), it wouldn't be nice.

Update 2 years later: I'm not a pussy anymore. If you steal my story, I'll bite your ear off. And chew it.

This book includes domestic violence, a mention of sexual assault, mental illnesses, family loss, drinking, drugs and sexual content.

God is mentioned in this book but it's only a character's belief Don't quote me on anything, this is fiction.

➢ These characters have to deal with their own demons and grief and no certain character suffers more than the others because you can't really categorize those kinds of things.

➢ Some of the spelling in the book might seem odd and that's because it's written in Canadian English. It won't be big, but just like colour instead of color. Centre instead of center. I just wanted to make it clear in case you guys were wondering.

➢ This covers a decent level of darkness but knowing the majority of who the readers are, I know that you've seen this stuff before. As sad as it is, some might relate and that's okay. These characters are as much mine as they are yours, and if you see yourself in them, it's perfectly fine.

And, PLEASE! NO SPOILERS! Those of you who are going to reread and such, please, try your absolute best to stop yourself from spoiling it to others. Please and thank you.

Wow. I just realized that if I write this right, then people will reread this. Gettin' a little teary here, don't mind me.

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost is mentioned a bit in this book so I thought I should share it here:

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,

- Robert Frost

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anything here that relates to real life is purely coincidental. Seriously. I don't want anybody showing up at the Republic Bank of Chicago demanding to know how it was like to be in the presence of Bellona Maeve and Amo Griffin.

Now, that's enough of that, here we go. I hope you enjoy this book, it's taking some time to finish but I'll definitely finish!

*coughs*
"That's what she said."

Social Media:
Instagram: TheWattpadMafiaWriter
Tiktok: TheWattpadMafiaWriter