𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I am beyond mad! I can't believe Harry did this! I always believed that out of everyone in my life, the one person I could trust would be my Mate. Obviously not.

When I woke up, I found myself locked in a strange room, only a bed, toilet and dresser inside the room.

Aurora had been silently stewing since I awoke, her anger with Hudson the same as mine with Harry.

The ultimate betrayal and it came from our Mate.

Nearby footsteps draw me from my thoughts. I look up as the door clicks open. Harry steps inside and I glare at him.

"Come to gloat?"

I sneer and he sighs, closing the door behind him.

"I've come to see how you are."

He says and I scoff, laughing lightly.

"You stuck a needle in me! You poisoned me! All to keep Delilah safe."

I say, venom dripping from my tone. He sighs again.

"As easy as it sounds, I did it to protect you. Killing Delilah would have brought you a short happiness until the guilt set in. I'm protecting you from yourself."

He explains and while I want to believe him, Aurora doesn't.

"He's lying, Adira. Don't believe him."

She tells me and I listen to her.

"You could've explained that to me without treating me like a criminal."

I say and he shrugs.

"At the time, I didn't think you'd listen."

He says, but, I shake my head.

"You didn't even try. I'm Queen and Luna now, Harry. How long do you think the Pack or even the Kingdom would support you knowing that you've treated your own Mate like the Wolves you bang up?"

I question him, tilting my head to the side. He looks hurt. My heart twinges.

"I love you, Adira. I'm sure my status will remain intact. You're free to leave, but, the borders have extra spells on them and Warrior's. I hope one day, you can understand why I did this."

He tells me and I frown.

"I doubt it."

I say, my eyes flashing to Aurora's as I push past him.

"I know how to disable the border spells and immobilise the Warrior's. Trust me, Adira."

Aurora tells me and I nod.

You're the only one I can trust.

🌙

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥