𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓐𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

Harry and I leave Matthias's office

Harry and I leave Matthias's office. Over the course of the week, the side effects of the injection has eased up a lot. Harry is not longer at the mercy of his biological urges. Of course, they are still there, but, not as demanding. 

The last week has been uneventful. However, today, Harry and I need to do our quarterly checks on the Pack members. This means, we go to each house in our Pack land and do a welfare check on the members that live there.

So, hand-in-hand, we make our way down to the awaiting car. Once inside, the car begins to move and Harry presses the button to the side of him and a black screen separates us from the driver. I frown and turn to look at Harry.

"Matthias told me something as you left the room."

He says, his expression low and I tilt my head to the side slightly, urging him to continue. He sighs.

"He said that, if after another week of injections, there is no sign of you being with Pup, it's highly likely that you never will be."

He says and my stomach drops. There is a good chance that this may never happen for us. Unless...

"Maybe not naturally, but, Matthias can try implantation. I know Hudson would do everything he could to try and stop that, but, it could be our only option."

I shrug and Harry diverts his eyes to look out of the window. I sigh and do the same, praying that this will happen for us without a third party intervention.

🌙

As soon as the woman closes the door, Harry's smile drops and I look away from him. The Wolf we had just visited had just had a baby, a new Pup for the Pack, a boy. I sigh and continue on beside Harry. 

"That was nice what you did for her."

I say, but, get no reply. Harry had written her an official letter to take to the furniture store and the clothing store, stating that whatever she needs, give it to her and bill the Crown, meaning Harry.