I'm Just A Broken Angel

I'm heartbroken; my wings may be broken, but I can still have faith and hope in this new big world.
Just a broken angel; even though I can't fly, I can give others love and support, as well as hope and faith within them.
After my wings were Broken; even if I'm just a broken angel, I inspired others to have hope in themselves, I inspired them all to have hope!
Broken wings; I'm just a broken angel, an angel of hope and faith within the light, to give everyone the light they need when they don't have faith in themselves and I, I give them not only hope and faith within!
Angels like me, we may have broken wings; even if I'm just a broken angel, I still give others hope and faith within the light, to believe in themselves, including myself!!....
I gave them hope, Faith, and strength to fight through what everyone struggles through in this lifetime; I may not fly, even if I'm just a broken angel, I still give you love and light...and within that light, comes faith within, hopes, and big dreams...so dream big and dream on, fight for those dreams....don't be a broken angel; stay strong, even if your wings are broken, keep fighting the darkness...don't give in to the demons in your head, show those inner demons they have no control over the things you do or say! Fight it; fight your way to the top! Fight those demons; send them away with prayers for God! Pray for light to shine from the heavens above, show the world what you're made of!!! Be yourself, show love and light from within you and with faith; I shall guide you to your destiny!.....You're destiny awaits you here and in the heavens above us.... God is listening; he hears your prayers and wishes, for he shall grant them to you....you shall be free from your struggles, pain, and heartache... for you shall be free; even if your wings are broken.... you'll find faith and hope within yourself...don't let others define you.... just be that strong angel you've always been, even if you're just a broken angel....you can still fight, and your wings will heal and you'll fly once again....