(Angst) Charlie dies and Pim grieves

Tw for character death and yelling!!!

———————————————————————————

Pim walked down the snowy sidewalk. The ground glistened with ice crystals as the sunset beamed onto them. His eyes watering, remembering everything that happened today. Poor Charlie was gone and he could do nothing about it. He was such an awful friend. Charlie didn't deserve him. Charlie didn't deserve anything that happened to him.

On Pim's walk home, he spotted his parents house and decided that he couldn't be alone after what had happened. Maybe it would be a surprise for his parents. He walked through the door, tapping his shoes on the rug to prevent tracking in snow.

"Hey mom."

"Oh Pim! I haven't seen you in a while. How are you."

"..."

Pim's mom noticed his sad expression immediately.

"Sweetheart?"

"Charlies gone mom!" Pim ran into his mother's arms as she hugged him. She knew how much Charlie meant to Pim. It must have been heartbreaking for him.

"I'm sorry honey. Do you want anything to eat?"

"No thanks, I'm just going to go to bed."

"Goodnight Pim."

"Goodnight mom."

Pim lied down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. His mind was racing, thinking about Charlie. It was getting intense. He started to panic as tears ran down his cheeks. He screamed in frustration as he cried into his pillow. He was such an asshole. He couldn't believe he let Charlie die. While he was crying, he heard a loud but muffled yell.

"I work for 10 hours every day and I come home to see my son, but he's crying in his room and you won't let me see him?"

"Shut the fuck up Steven! Your sons friend died today!"

First it was the anxiety, now the yelling. He heard a wine bottle being thrown in the distance. He was never going to feel okay at home again. Charlie would never let this happen. Charlie would be there for Pim. Now, he's gone.

—————————————————————————

I'm sorry for the angsty fic. Hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!