Confession

I'm back everyone! I'm sorry if I've been gone for so long. Have this story that I thought of in under 30 seconds. :)

"Like this? No, that can't be right. Maybe- no." Pim was sitting in back of the building waiting for Charlie to exit the building. He was going to confess to him today. He couldn't find the right words for it. He would never be able to put his feelings into words. His love for him was indescribable.

Pim noticed the door open as Charlie walked out. "Pim, what the hell are you doing? Your shift ended 10 minutes ago." Pim began to freeze up. He didn't know what to say. He just started to blurt out words and hope for the best.

"Charlie, we've been friends for so long and this is a little awkward but, do you want to go out sometime?" Charlie stared at him with a shocked expression. "Uh... what do you mean sometime? Let's do it now!" A big smile spread across their faces. They sat down and decided on where they would go. "What do you think, Charlie? The spaghetti disco?" "Nah man, after that whole Shrimpina thing I'd rather forget about that place. Maybe Salty's?" "Nah, I'm not looking to solve another murder." The two sat there in their own thoughts. Charlie spoke up. "Well, I guess there's nowhere else to go than my apartment. Come on, I'll cook you something there." Pim nodded as they both started walking to the apartment.

Charlie welcomed Pim into his apartment. He sat him on the couch and handed him a cup of cocoa. Pim looked at the mug. "Charlie, you didn't have to do that." Charlie smiled. "Nah man, it's my pleasure." Charlie wrapped a blanket around them and snuggled close to one another.

————————————————————————————
Woooo I'm back also expect a Christmas chapter shortly