🌺 6 🌺

The doctor told Jungkook to rest completely for atleast a day or two and left once he finished talking to the group's manager.

Their manager left too after making sure, Jungkook was alright and had all the medicines the doctor prescribed. He had to give the company all the details and make adjustments in Jungkook's schedule now.

All the boys, being super protective of their youngest, started preparing food for him and helping him with showering and everything else he needed.

Jungkook, after regaining much of his energy, thought his hyungs were being too over the top. They weren't even letting him walk without someone assisting him and all he could do was facepalm and shake his head in amusement.

So far, from where he sat, he could see Jin, Yoongi along with Hoseok preparing food for him to eat for dinner so he could drink his meds. Namjoon was stood right by the kitchen incase they needed help with anything. He figured it would be safer that way.

Taehyung and Jimin were busy in his room, making a bath for him.

He chuckled inwardly but he was very thankful for all of them and felt very touched that they were caring so much about him and leaving the works they were doing as well as rest time, when it wasn't that bad at all and he was most definitely capable on doing things on his own now, despite feeling his body jelly-like all over and still trembling a little. He was especially grateful that they hadn't asked him why he had a panic attack. Yet. He was refraining from thinking about it too.

"Come on Jungkook, let's go! We'll help you shower!" Taehyung exclaimed with a serious face as he extended his hand to lift Jungkook up, Jimin helping him on the other side.

"What?" Jungkook exclaims in surprise as he blinks fast.

Taehyung bursts out laughing along with the others as he makes Jungkook stand up. "Just kidding, unless you want us to help you shower. We don't mind." Taehyung winks cheekily and he shares eye contact with Jimin. Namjoon laughs loudly in the background as he hears Taehyung, attracting the other three's attention.

"No need hyung." Jungkook rolls his eyes and smiles afterwards, walking towards his room.

"You know i can walk just fine, hyung?" Jungkook reminds Jimin, who held his arms tight. Jimin pays no heed to him and just keeps walking.

When they reach Jungkook's room, Jimin sits him down on the bed, going to his closet for Jungkook to choose what he wants to wear.

"Jiminah should we put him to shower while you look for clothes?" Taehyung asks thoughtfully.

"No, let him choose the clothes and then he can shower."

"I'm right here." Jungkook pouts. They were all acting as if he just got out of the ICU and he was getting very bored of it but he understood they were just worried when they saw him like that earlier, barely breathing.

"Where?" Taehyung pretends to look for Jungkook as they all laugh.

"You can go Tae, i'll just take out his clothes and wait till he showers. Go help hyungs in the kitchen." Jimin says as he looks at Taehyung who was standing by the door.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow and then smiles, "ok." With that he leaves the room, going to the kitchen.

The room was quiet afterwards as Jimin gets back to his cloth hunt. He looks through the clothes Jungkook wears at home and takes out whatever he finds will be comfortable for the latter.

Jungkook watches intently as Jimin takes out a white t-shirt and places it next to him on the bed. He didn't look at him at all though and he could see Jimin seemed pretty tense.