Chapter 3 :................

Ivan's POV

My slumber has come to an end... It appears that being the Main Character with Harem Protagonist would be a poor idea, so l. After all, I've got more blades to sharpen. Rengoku, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Sanemi are the names of four katana that I created or rather manufactured. Those swords have a particular ore that can't be explained, and the hue of the blade can't be explained either.

"... " It appears that I'm suffering from sleep deprivation. It's as if something from Hell is hellbent on watching this show or marathon. The blades' guards come in a variety of shapes and sizes... The Commission of Mondstadt fluctuates on this map, diminishing and increasing here and there. My magical energy, which I expend and use to slay some of those Hilchurls and other monsters, keeps regenerating...

I walked to the bathroom and began projecting a new outfit. It's not looking good right now. Although it is out of style, current attire will suffice. I continued to wear it, and it made me want to join the Yakuza, a gang, or an assassin's group.

 I continued to wear it, and it made me want to join the Yakuza, a gang, or an assassin's group

I continued on my journey, when I came upon someone... She's fascinating. What is her name? Her pet is a crow, and she wears an eye patch. Allow me to take a breather... She's looking at me with curiosity, like if I'm some sort of model...

 She's looking at me with curiosity, like if I'm some sort of model

( Hi Admiral Hipper.)

No ones POV

She screamed at Ivan, "You must be the Wrought Iron Blacksmith!" Ivan turned away from her and returned his attention to the commission. ' It's interesting that there's another Mondstadt Reward' In his trains of thoughts. Ivan kept his gaze fixed on the Commission as she continued to speak. Then I speak with the person who was in charge of the reward. A helping hand... This appears to be yet another quest.

Ivan was on his way there. In one of the Captures, there was another objective. A girl named 'Asuna' appears to be in need of assistance in saving her friends. It appears that I must accept this mission. Until my coat tugged by none other than ( ' Admiral Hipper' Fischl ) her. " Hm? " Ivan make a single mumble. She talks a lot and yapping a lot to me. She was looking at him with interest but not quite much interest came out from his mind.