-6-

•AN- SRY I HAVENT UPDATED MY BOOK FOR A WEEK, I HAD TO WRITE A VERY BIG BATTLE SCENE FOR THE OTHER BOOK!!•

[Keys-

Bold.- A/n's with my random opinions

Slanted- Y/n's thoughts.]

Warning- swearing.

★♚★

{Third Person POV}

Y/n woke up in the morning at 9:00 AM to find not only Tommy's bed empty, but the whole first floor silent. She walked down the stairs and found Phil making coffee and Tommy, Wilbur and Techno sitting on a dining table all debating on whether different brands of water taste the or different. (different brands of water DO taste different, nothing will change my mind)

"No Techno! I've tested it out with some water from some hotel we went to and with the bottled water we get at the grocery store! They taste different!" Tommy stated.

"That's because they use different chemicals idiot. But without the chemicals, they're the same." Techno retaliated. Wilbur looked at the two, wondering when this chaos would be over, and then noticed Y/n, just standing in the middle of the staircase, observing the madness. 

He waved to her, and she waved back shyly. She was in her ghost form, so she looked pale and was floating in the air while wearing Techno's sweat-shirt and pants. Along with her messy hair, it was a funny sight to see.

"Oh hey! Good morning Y/n!" Wilbur called out to her.

"Good morning." She replied, while looking in Techno's direction, who was still glaring at Tommy. Y/n held her index finger to her mouth signalling for Wilbur to be quiet, Wilbur nodded to her, as she evaporated into thin air. 

Wilbur was shocked at first, and then later realised that she could teleport, and not a moment later, she was right behind Techno, and smacked his head. Techno rubbed his head in pain while grunting.

"What the hell was that?" He asked, his hands still to his head.

"More like who." Y/n replied, which startled Techno. He looked at her and decided that it was to early and his brain didn't want to function enough to even say anything to the ghost-girl, so he just simply banged his head on the table in defeat. Everyone in the room chuckled lightly, as Tommy asked her,

"Oi Ghost-Girl, how did you do that?" 

"So that's what you're calling me now Tommy? Alright I guess. But like I showed you last night, I can teleport."

"Oh ok. Anyways, Phil's going to make some food for us, and then we are probably going to stay inside all day, unless Ranboo or Tubbo come around, then we're going to have fun and go outside." Tommy replied, happy with the knowledge provided by Y/n about her teleportation abilities.

"You guys might stay outside, but I have to go and get groceries, as well as work." Phil told the boys and girl.

"Why do you still work there?" Y/n asked him. Phil looked a bit shocked from the question, but quickly answered,

"Well, first, because I wanted to find you for Techno, and pretty much everyone else in this house. And second, because I'm obligated by Dream, the owner of the SMP, to work there, in order to return a big favour." Phil explained.

"Ugh, had my fair share of socialisation with Dream for one lifetime, thank you very much." The girl told her new-found family. The boys chuckled lightly and then Techno asked Y/n a very important question,