(03)Guess who's here!!

Shraddha's POV:
He is staring direct into my eyes and I felt my heart is melting. WTH!! is your heart ice cream that it would melt, came another voice inside me, what is happening to me, what have this monkey done. Goshh he is so tall and heavy why is he putting his weight on me I felt my knees were giving up, I don't wanna fell and break my leg on my first day.

My legs gave up and I tripped so i closed my eyes in fear. Dear floor please be gentle with me please, see I never hurted you right! Like anyone else do hurt floor. Dear floor don't listen to this evil see I never wore pencil heels and walked on you right so please don't hurt me.

This war was going on inside me. I know this is wired but that is how Im my concious and subconscious mind keep fighting.
Suddenly I realised I didn't got hurt. Did floor listened to me yepppp I wonn. I opened my eyes to see I didn't fall at all. This monkey held me before I fall. If he just become sweet and smile a bit I'll drool over him. He is so handsome and strong. "What the hell is going on here" and I was brought back to my senses by a strong voice.
I looked over to see a tall and handsome guy standing there with shocked reaction. I stood back and looked to mr.grumpy his expression were worth watching🤭 I chuckled and he gave me a glare.
Who is this man?
"Yo bro" he said excitedly. And hugged monkey so tightly that he stumbled.

Adi's POV:
My brother is back and he didn't even cared to tell me. So I went to his office to give him a shocking surprise but what I saw did definitely surprised and shocked me. My Bhai is having a romantic moment in his cabin, well it looked like that but I have watched enough Bollywood to guess the situation that he was helping her from falling. "What the hell is going on here" were the only words came out of mouth and they both were too shocked. I should have taken a picture of their expression, seriously.
"Yo bro" I shouted and gave Sid Bhai a bone crashing hug. He hugged me back.
"How dare you, not tell me about your return" I asked him in a hard tone but ended up laughing.

Sid's POV:
I was happy shocked surprised confused at the same time when I saw Adi . I didn't told him that I was back and I never expect him to come to office. "How dare you, not tell me about your return" he asked laughing. He is the only person I don't mind laughing anytime. "I was..."

"Who is this beautiful lady?" He said looking at that alien. Yaa I gave her this name as she definitely is not a human. I rolled my eyes at the mention of word beautiful like seriously she is just ok ok looking.
"I'm Adi Aditya Raichand" Adi said with a smirk. He is a big flirt. "Shraddha Chaudhary" she said with a smile and shook his hand. Now I'm getting irritated but why? Pta nhi

Shraddha's POV:
Adi is really sweet wonder how can he tolarat this man.
"Your time is running out I think better go and complete your work" Sid said and my smile vanished. He is so rude.
"Are you even for real! How can this can be completed in 20 freaking minutes!!" I said as a fact of matter.
"It has to be done" he said straight
"But it's not possible, why don't you understand that" I said trying to make him understand.
"I pay you for your work not for advice so better go and do your work else find new job" he said fuming.
This time I was hurt I mean I don't know I just controlled my tears and came out of his cabin.

Sid's POV:
This girl is impossible why do she always have to argue. And now left without completing. I rolled my eyes.

Adi's POV:
It was nothing new for me to see my brother being rude to an employee but the thing new was this girl, she was fighting for herself rather than muttering sorry without any fault. I was enjoying this scene as it's rare.
Suddenly, I was shocked with my brother's statement and Shraddha looked disappointed or maybe somewhat hurt and she left. This was not done.but I can't explain this to my brother as it's useless. So stayed calm. She left and he rolled his eyes he did this only when he was irritated or had nothing to say. Is he alright I thought to myself.
Then we chatted and laughed talking to each other.
After sometime I left as I don't like being in office for this long I mean this place sucks dull walls, lots of furniture, books, files and nothing else.

Sid's POV:
Adi left after lecturing me for not going home or not calling him and telling me his funny incidents well funny according to him and useless according to me.
I was doing my work but my mind was stuck with that alien why she have to be that weird? Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "Yess!" I said.
I looked up to see that alien standing there and smiling widely, is she okay I mean about 15 minutes before she left almost crying and now that smile.
"What?" I asked her she didn't replied and started moving towards me, she really needs a checkup I tell you that.
"Here" she said and gave me a file I gave her a questioning look. Is this resignation as I asked her to find new job, did she found but so fast and where.
"Your designs sir" she said and I looked at her confused Did she complete them but how it's not possible.
I looked at the file and to my surprise it was complete but HOW. I was questioning myself when she said "good day sir" now I became suspicious now did someone hit her head why is she being normal. With that stupid smile she left.

Shraddha's POV:
I was at the verge of crying what do he think of himself. He is boss understood he can order us not insult us. What if pays us we too work for him, he give us money we give him result fitttusss I thought and the lift opened.
I went to my desk and put my head on table sobbing a bit, as my anger vanished and reality hit me he said find a new job but how and what If he fires me on my first day itself where will I go what will I do. Why do my life have to be this complicated. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder I quickly rub my eyes to not look like crying.
I looked up to see him standing near me. "Adi!" I said and he smiled.
"Is 20 minutes over?" I asked out of curiosity.
"No, but your bad and bed time is over miss" he said with a smirk it made me smile how he said bad and bed. Definitely I was facing a bad time and I was sleep crying so it was my bed time too so both were over but How wait What?
"What?" I asked him.
"See I know you are disappointed and maybe hurt too but you should not be. He is your boss so he have right to correct you when you are wrong so do you have too. And also he can be angry on us if do something wrong just like our parents,right?" He said rubbing his thumb on my cheeks to remove the tear marks. I nodded understanding his point.
"This is your first day right?" He asked and I nodded again like a child.
"Then ask your senior or the person who have done this work for help and complete information about it. Life is too short dear to waste on tears so get up and find the solution to the problem which is causing you to cry." He said and winked and felt motivated and my eyes twinkled. He hugged me and gave his number and told me to ask him if I have any problem before leaving.
He is such a sweetheart.
I was motivated to give my 100% to everything so I went to Rashmi mam and discussed about the file and designs then she told me that it was the old copy of those designs the new one were kept in the left cupboard.
After hearing this I felt like a stupid as I didn't took the complete information about the file and went to that monkey got insulted and cried, such a genius work well done! Taunted my subconscious to me I rolled my eyes.

I took the designs and went to that monkey with a wining smile as I completed it within 20 minutes now his turm to be confused as how did I competed this impossible mission.

Adi's POV:
As I was going back I saw shraddha sobbing on her desk poor girl. So I went and cheered her up a bit and left from office.

Sid's POV:
She did a good job but definitely I'm not gonna appreciate her.
I called Rashmi as I wanted to discuss something about our new collection but she is not picking up.
She is still stuck with something which happened one and a half year ago, these girls I tell you
So I called Mr.Kumar and asked him to tell Rashmi to meet me in my cabin with new ideas.
After 30 minutes
I heard a knock on my door it must be Rashmi I said "come yaa! I thought..."
I stopped as I saw that alien there
"What are you doing here?" I asked her. "umm Rashmi mam told me to come here and give this presentation to you and note the changes you want." She said. I sighed at Rashmi's behaviour
"Play it in the laptop" I asked her and she did. I saw the presentation and was pointing some improvements and she was noting.
Suddenly my phone rang I was busy with designs so without looking at the called I'd I picked the call and put it on speaker.
"Hey love! I'm missing uhh baby..." i cutted the call immediately shocked to what I just heard. Composing myself I looked at Shraddha she stood there awkwardly.
There was silence.
"Keep the pen drive here and I'll talk to Rashmi about it.umm.. u can go!" I said without looking at her and she left within a second. I sighed.
What do she want now. Why did she called???

What do you think of Adi😁
And what about Adishra??
Who was that girl who called Sid?

Find out soon
Happy reading....