My Life @ Fariy Tale

When I arrived to Fariy Tail. I was only 7 years old the same year my dragons diapered. That's when I met him...

Chapter 1 I met another Dragon slayer!?..

In Fariy Tail I met another dragon slayer his name was Natsu. Natsu was a crazy, hiper, and funny guy. His powers were fire. Mine were fire and ice. I was a very rare wizard with two powers. My mom was ice and my dad was fire they died when I was only 2 years old. That's when the dragons took me in and raised me and when I turned 7 years old they diapered. The same thing happened to Natsu. Natsu's Dragon gave him a scarf. It is wight with blue lines making a chekert pattern. I thought it was cute that his dragon gave him a gift. My dragons gave me a name and a pet as well. My name is Tatiana Firevedo. And my pet is a fire wolf AkA Hellhound. But she is a cute little fun Hellhound. She'd never hurt anyone only when she has to attack another person. As Natsu was playing around he had an egg. I didn't know what was inside thow... And then it started to hatch.. Natsu didn't nodis until I said something and started to rap it in a blanket. It was a cute little baby blue cat with light blue cheaks he also had a little light blue belly as well. This little guy was an Exseed. An Exseed is a cat with wings they are like angels were there from. Natsu asked me what he should be it named I said "Well he is a HAPPY little thing." Are conversation.
Natsu: That's it.
Tatiana: What? Did I say something wrong?!?
Natsu: No. I think we should name him Happy.
Tatiana: That dose sut him. Okay we'll name him Happy!.!
Both: Welcome to Fariy Tail Happy.
After we said that at the same time we both laughter and I was blushing a little. A few years past and Natsu made a friend with Gray. Gray was an ice wizard. Gray and I got along very well until he striped his close and was only in his underwere. I tried not to laught. And that's when I told him he was in his underwere. He blushed and said don't look. I found his close and gave them to him. I was 11 yeas old at the time. And my Hellhound was 11monsths old they age a month in sted of years. But they dont stay little when ther 11 months old there about the same size as a living room table. I think its cool but I haven't figured out a name for her thow so Natsu Gray and I were trying to figure out a name for her. Are conversation.
Gray: How about lele?
Tatiana: That's cute. Natsu what do you think?
Natsu: Its cute but Gray made that name up.
And this is were everything went wrong from trying to give my pet a name.
Gray: Yah! So its a cute name.. And what do you know about Tatiana she likes the name and asked if you'd like it. Why mack a big deal out of it. You're so childish Natsu.
Natsu: No I'm not and I know a lot more about Tatiana better then you Gray. Tatiana tell this fool off....
Tatiana: I would like I we name my pet..... WITH OUT YOU TO FIGHTING OVER THE DOMES OF THING...
I didn't like yelling and after I did that the master wanted to have a word. Oh great I am in trouble now. I will tack my punishment like I'm sapost to. I walked to the master were he nomaly sits. On the bar counter. Are conversation.
Mater: Tatiana do you know why you are over here and talking to me?
Tatiana: Is it because I yelled at Natsu and Gray.. I am s...s..sorry for yelled master please don't punish me..(I started to cry. It was embarrassing.)
Master: No that's not why. So please stop crying Tatiana.
Tatiana: What?!? Its not.( I stopped after the master seed that and I calmed myself down.)
Master: No. It's about your powers. You are a very rear wizard. So you need special traning. I think Natsu and Grays training will help you train as well because you are fire and ice..
Tatiana: Oh Okay!?! Hay master?
Master: Yes Tatiana?
Tatiana: What do you think I should name my pet Natsu said ditzy and Gray said LeLe. What do you thing?
Master: I think Mia.
Tatiana: Mia!?! That's perfect thank you master.
Master: Your welcome dear.
After I told Natsu and Gray her name is Mia they loved it and it was something they both can agree on it. That's good.....

Chapter 2 an new member in fariy tail. Who is she?

After a few years we made a friend her name is Erza. We were all 19 years old at the time. Erza is an EX class wizard. She can transform into different armer. I thought it was cool but Natsu and Gray were scared of her. But I wasn't. We were the same age and she is an only child like me. So I can share her pain. Her parents died when she was 2 and she was razed working in a tower called "The Tower of Heaven". But will talk about that some other time. So about the new girl. When Natsu finished his job and came back. He brought a girl named Lucy Hartfellia. She was part of a rich family. But I didn't care she was Celestial wizard. She had different keys. And apparently she wanted to join Fairy Tail. So I gave her a tour. Are conversation.
Lucy: Hi are you the legendary Tatiana Firevedo?
Tatiana: Yah!?! How did you know my name?
Lucy: Oh?!? Natsu told me your name. He was nonstop talking about you. Same with Happy he keep say "He Loves Her"...
Tatiana: Is that so!?!... Did he say anything else about me?
Lucy: He was saying that he really likes you and that when it happened.
Tatiana: What!?! What happened?
Lucy: He got moshen sickness when we hit a bump and started to....
Tatiana: OKAY OKAY!!!! I don't need to know that much. But yah he get moshen sickness when he is in a moving veacal.. But when Happy flys him he is fine. I don't get him sometime but he is cute when he is happy flying with Happy.
Lucy: So do you like Natsu.?.?
Tatiana: I ah... Actually do. I've known him when we were kid. We train together and we go on jobs together as well.. But I couldn't go today I wasn't feeling well. When you have two powers it hurts when you get older.
Lucy: Well then. Soo can I see your powers? Please.
Tatiana: My p...powers. Are you sure you want to see them?
Lucy: Yah... I'm sure.
Tatiana: Okay.
I show her my powers and I made a ice tower with fire in the middle and everyone thought it was cool and then I fainted. When I woke up Natsu and Gray we're in the room with me. Natsu was on the bed next to me and Gray was on the chear next to the bed. Are conversation.
Natsu: Oh thank god your okay. I was worryed have to death. Are you okay Tatiana?
Tatiana: Yha! I'm fine what.... What happened to me?
Gray: You used your ice magic at the same time with your fire magic and you fainted.
Tatiana: Well were is Lucy? Is she all right?
Natsu: Yah... She is all right. But I was worried about you. Please don't push your self to use your powers okay use them when you need them. Okay?
Tatiana: Okay. I will.
After that I give both of these dorks a hug and tryed to sit up a little then Erza walked in. Are conversation.
Erza: Tatiana your doing well I see.
And what is Natsu doing in the bed with you?
Tatiana: I... I..... I..
Natsu: I was lying here because she was could and her blanket wasn't keeping her worm so I was keeping her worm.
Natsu is so sweet to me. He doesn't have any feelings for Lucy so that's good. But I still don't know why I passed out I was perfectly fine. Weird.