Casa De America

Taylor's POV

Ashton woke me up at approximately 8 in the morning. He was already dressed and had breakfast ready for me in a orange tray. "Hey Sleepy head! Tour bus comes in a few hours, sis." He sets the tray down and gestures me to get up. I just turn over and check my phone. I see 3 texts from Calum and 2 from Michael. I sit up and eat my heart shaped pancakes and drink orange juice from a Winnie-the-poo Dixie cup. After I was finished eating I got up and looked at the time. "12." I thought to myself. I bombarded my closet looking for a nice outfit for my first performance with 5sos. I slid on a black nirvana shirt, black shorts, and black Chuck Taylor's. I ran down the stairs to see a big white and blue tour bus with the words " 5 seconds of summer" plastered all over its sides. Ashton takes my luggage and stores it in a side cubby. I get inside the bus to be bombarded with hugs from Calum. "Hey Dude! It's so good to see you, Taylor! You look amazing." "Thanks Cal, it's just something I pulled together in a rush. You look quite ravishing too my young fellow friend." I said nudging his arm. Next, Michael walked up to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Hey, Taylor, you look absolutely gorgeous. Black is definitely your color." I blushed at the comment. "And Galaxy is your pattern." I said implying to his wild hair. Luke, on the other hand, didn't come up to me. I had to walk to him. "Hey, Luke! Your hair looks nightly quiff today!" I said to him as he blushed with delight at my comment. He still was silent, only staring at me with a glare that actually didn't bother me. "Luke! Wake up!" I yelled as I waved my hand in his face. "WHAT" He yelled hugging me. "It's so nice to see you again." I said hugging him back. After we stopped hugging, the tour bus started to move. "Off to America!"

Luke's POV

After we arrived in sweet Chicago, we had about 1k fans arrive at the hotel before we even got there. I wonder how fans find out where we are. Is it an app? We all walked out of the bus and got our luggage. Taylor ha the cutest suitcase that had a small penguin on it. The bell boy told the luggage guy to take out luggage to the 3rd floor, room 235. After we exited the elevator we fumbled for our room keys. Ashton and Taylor were in room 235, Calum, Ashton, and I were in room 236. "All of us meet at the pool in 35 minutes? K?" Ashton asked as Taylor snuck passed him. "Yea." Calum responded not getting Michael and I's input. We loaded in our clothes and shoes into our own drawers an own closets. I found some really bright orange swim trunks. Since we were going to the pool, I unbuckled my belt an slid off my jeans and then slid on my trunks. I still had my shirt on which I would take off at the pool. After all of us were ready, we fled down the the 1st floor to find Taylor and Ashton already in the pool. "Hey Guys! It's really warm! Hop in!" Taylor yelled gesturing for us to come in. Michael immediately pulled off hi shirt and yelled "Cannonball" and splashed everyone. Calum did the same. I just slid off my shirt and took out my phone. Taylor came out of the pool for what seemed like a model commercial. She was wearing a orange bikini with light blue zebra print. "Luke! What are you doing on your phone? It's the right temperature, come on!" She grabbed my wrist as I turned off my phone and threw it onto the towel. She pulled me in bringing us both under. Her smile was as bright as the evening stars. "Let's do Marco Polo!" Calum shouted over the loud laughing and splashing. "Okay! I want to be 'it'." Taylor announced. After a montage of a thousand "Marcos" and " "polos" Taylor found everyone, except me. I felt her hand touch my shoulder. It sent chills throughout my whole body. "Gotcha, Huke Lemmings!" Ashton chuckled at that name cause' he taught her that.

Vanessa's POV

After our Marco Polo game, we all drying off and headed upstairs. Michael and I during the game, accidentally kissed. Not for long though. Luke looked really depressed. I went over and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey, Luke. You okay?" He flinched at the sound of me saying 'okay' because I doubt he is 'okay'. "Yea, I'm okay. Just, depressed about leaving my family behind in Australia. It made me feel like it was the last time I'd see my father." He looked as if he was going to cry, but he was telling his body not to. "Luke, you can cry. I'm here for you." He started to cry a little until he got embarrassed and wiped his cheeks with his towel. "How about you and me, just you and me, go eat or get Starbucks in a few? After we get dressed we can immediately run and go." He got excited at the thought of just 'him and I'. "Yea, that'd be ok I guess." After we dried off, I ran to the closet to find something suitable to wear. I chose my Blink-182 concert tee that Luke got me for my 17th birthday, my black shorts, and blue Chuck Taylor's. I walked out to see Luke pacing in front of my hotel door. "Hi, Luke." I said quietly. He immediately faced me and pulled a bouquet of orange tulips from his back. "It's not much, but, I know Ashton told me that your favorite color is orange" I grabbed the tulips from his hands and sat them in a blue vase. "Shall we?" He said as he started to walk, slowly. "We shall." He opened the door for me and and I entered the car happily.

Luke's POV

I drove to the nearest Starbucks. On our way there, we negotiated on Michael. "His hair looks so much better red! Are you freaking blind, Taylor?" I asked as she laughed. "No, I wasn't diagnosed with Blindness. His hair looks sexy Galaxy!" I flinched at her calling Michael "sexy". Her happy smile faded into a sympathetic grin. "What's wrong, Luke. Ever since I got on to that bus you have been acting like a blind man at a silent movie." I wanted to tell her what I thought about her, but, me being Luke Hemmings, the paparazzi will find out somehow. I parked in a place not too far from the door. We walked into Starbucks. "Hel- HOLY WHAT YOU ARE LUKE HEMMINGS AND TAYLOR IRWIN! GUYS COME HERE!" The clerk yelled as he jumped and pointed at us. "OMG LIKE NO WAY OMG" A bunch of employees started to take out their cameras and take photos. Taylor gave me a crooked smile as she gave autographs. "Can we order?" I asked. "WAIT! Are you two a thing?" The clerk asked as Taylor shook her head rapidly. That hurt. "No! Just friends! I want to order a Vanilla Bean Cremè Frappe with 4 shots of raspberry syrup." Taylor ordered as the clerk hurried typed it into the system. "Size?" "Venti." I responded with a "I'll take what she ordered." A lady yelled from the other end of the table, "2 VANILLA BEAN CREMÈ FOR LUKE HEMMINGS AND TAYLOR IRWIN!" We received our drinks and drank them at a rapid speed. Man, being famous sucks.

Okay, first part, lengthy. It'll get shorter and Taylor will eventually evolve. Anyway, thanks loves ✌️.