Vacation into the Valley

Luke's POV

We just arrived in Montana where Calum's aunt is having a valentines day celebration. I want to ask Taylor to be my Valentine, though, she would reject. All of us drove to Starbucks in my moms minivan. "OMG NOW 5SOS IS HERE OMG MICHAEL ILYSM!!" The clerk who screamed at me and Taylor yelled at Us. "Hi! We are just here to order Frappes. We will have to same thing Luke and I had a few days ago." Taylor told the cashier as she hurried up and clicked the buttons. A few seconds later we heard, "5 DRINKS FOR 5SOS!!" We received our drinks and we signed a few autographs, and returned to the minivan. "Wow, first we were social outcasts in Sydney, now we are Celebrities!!" Calum exclaimed as we pulled into his Aunts driveway. "My Hood-Lum! How is my sweet little Calum?" Calum's aunt asked as she pinched his cheeks. "This is my aunt, Cristal." Calum said gesturing toward his aunt. "Hello! You must be Ashton, Taylor, Luke, and Michael. Nice to meet you all." She held out her hand and we shook it gently. She led us into the house where the smell of apple pie filled our noses. "Wow! Smells great." Taylor exclaimed twirling as her braid followed. "Okay, there are only 2 bedrooms. Choose your Roomates now." Calum and his aunt roomed together, Ashton and Michael roomed together, so Taylor and I were stuck. We went up to our room and unloaded our suitcases in drawers and closet. "Gosh, I'm never going to Starbucks again." Taylor said while she folded her jeans. "Tell me about it, like, 23 girls asked me to marry them. I'm 18!" She laughed. Calum knocked on the door, and slowly opened it. "Hey guys, lunch in 5 outside." He shut the door. "I'm going to go find a bathroom and change." Taylor said as she grabbed shorts, sandals, and a tee. "Ok."

Taylor POV

After I got dressed, I hurried and got Luke and we went down to the porch. "Hello Sweeties! Sandwiches? Orange juice? Coke?" Cristal asked as she handed us sandwiches and led us over to a porch swing. Luke and I sat down and dug into our sandwiches. "Oh my gosh. Taylor, these are the best." Luke said with his mouth full of a bacon sandwich. "I know right." I said biting down into the sandwich. After we finished, the guys and I went to the bus and got out our instruments, Luke and I helped Ashton with his drum set. We set up our make-shift studio outside on the back patio. "Okay, we really should start righting new songs. I thought of one called 'VooDoo Doll.'" Michael said, tuning his guitar and fixing his pick. "Let's try it." Michael handed us all music sheets and we started to strum. After we sang it, we fell in love with it. "That, was, amazing, Michael. When did you write this?" I asked. "About a week ago." "About a week ago, week ago..." Luke said while doing the Nae Nae. I laughed. We walked around Cristals land to find a pool. "Let's swim!!" I yelled as I pushed Ashton in. "Dude!" Ashton yelled as he pulled me in. "I'm coming!" Luke yelled as he grabbed a beach ball and jumped in. "I don't want to mess up my red hair dye." Michael said as he walked away. "Michael is a bummer." Calum said as he walked into the pool. "Let's do Chicken!" Ashton suggested. "Ok! Calum you hold up Taylor, Ashton you hold up Luke! Go!" We got onto each other's shoulders. Luke and I pulled each other trying to make each other lose our balance. I grabbed his hand and forced him down and all of the sudden there was a giant splash and I saw that Ashton had fallen over, bringing Luke with him. The splash caused Calum and I to fall, too. "Oh my gosh!" Ashton screamed because he got his hair wet. We all laughed. Everyone exited the pool except me. "I can't get out. I'm too short." Luke gave me his hand and he pulled me up. "Thanks." I felt a chill when we touched hands. Weird. We all entered the house and changed into clothes and loaded up our instruments into the bus. We drove to the concert we had to do. When we got there, a line of 1k fans were there to meet us.

Luke's POV

"OMG LUKE I LOVE YOU!" A fan screamed, grabbing my arm. I rushed through the crowd the find Taylor, pinned to the wall by a male fan. "Get off of her!" I yelled, punching the man in the face. Taylor immediately hugged me tightly as a thank you. "Thank you so much, Luke. He was going to-" I interrupted her by a glance where she knew I knew what she was saying. I grabbed her hand and took her backstage to practice our duet. "Ok, I think we should do Amnesia." I started to strum and Taylor began to sing. After the song, we stared at each other, forever it seemed like. "TAYLOR AND LUKE ON IN 5" The manager yelled at us. When we were ready, the crowd cheered as we walked on the stage. Calum and Ashton were instrument less. "Hello Montana! It's just Taylor and I singing Amnesia together. No big deal." Taylor and I looked at each other and sat down. I started to strum while Taylor sang. During the chorus, Taylor and I sang together. We stared at the crowd, then each other. After the concert, I went up to Taylor. "You did amazing." "Thanks, you too. My lucky pick always helps." She held out the pick I gave her for her 17th birthday. "Do you have a valentine?" I blurted out. "No..." She replied. "Will you be my valentine?" I asked. She smiled and blushed. "Oh course, Luke." We hugged forever. Ashton finally separated us and took us to the tour bus. "I'm so happy." I told her as I grabbed her hand. I am in love with Taylor Vanessa Irwin.