Chapter 11

*LEAH POV*

We sat there watching the movie. My head was on his shoulder, his head was on mine.

I love him...

*CAMERON POV*

I love her...

*LEAH POV*

He has absolutely changed..and I love him that way. He's not a jerk anymore. I look at the time. 11:38. I see the movie just end.

__
I hug him and say bye. I run to my house.

*HOME*

I enter quietly and walk on my tippy toes. Just then the lights turn on. "I'm not mad," Emily says right away as I was about to speak.

"Good," I say and sit on the couch.

She sits next to me. "So, how's it going with you and Cameron?" She asks and smirks.

"Actually, pretty good," I say. "What am I saying, I FREAKIN LOVE HIM EMILY," I say as I get up from the couch.

Emily laughs. "I knew you two would be perfect together."

"Yeah," I say and smile.

We go upstairs and go into our rooms. I go into my room and close the door. I smile at the picture I have on my dresser. It's Cameron and I when we were playing volleyball. I was on his back with the volleyball in my hands holding it up in the air. Nash took that picture.

*NEXT DAY*

I wake up and my phone buzz. It's a message.

Cameron: Hey, I had fun yesterday, wanna meet at the park?
Leah: Yeah :)
Cameron: See you there <3

I smile and quickly get up. I take a shower and pick my outfit.

I put on blue high waisted shorts, a white sleeveless shirt with pink roses all over it, black vans, and put my hair down and curled it. I put on mascara and eyeliner, not too much makeup. I hope I'm not too dressy.

I walk downstairs. "Where are you going," Emily asks.

"Going to the park with Cameron," I say. I walk out the door and drive to the park.

*PARK*

I park in front of the park and see two guys just kicking someone that's on the floor. I run up there and stop them.

"Cameron!?" I say in shock.

"Leah! Hiiii," Cameron says and puts his arm around me. I take it off.

"What were you doing?!" I shout.

"I wasn't in that, I was trying to stop him," he says.

"Cameron! I saw you kicking him! Don't lie," I say.

"I'm sorry!" He says.

I start walking away but he grabs me by the wrist and pulls me back into his chest. I pull away.

"I thought you changed."

___________________