27: Beach / Will you... / Leaving

LEAH POV

I go to my closet and go to my 'Bathing Suit Area' as I like to call it. I find a light blue bikini, my sun hat, and my sunglasses. I put them on and meet Cameron outside the door.

We laugh. "We're matching!" We say. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt, blue khaki shorts, and black sunglasses.

We held hands and walked out the door and walked to the beach.

I wonder what Matt is doing.

BEACH

We finally make it to the beach and I went to the sand. My feet touch the hot sand, I love that feeling. Cameron grabs my hand and we run down near the beach. I touch the water with my feet and then I quickly get it out.

Cameron laughs. "Is it cold?" He asks. I nod. He takes his shirt off and quickly picks me up bridal style and he runs into the ocean. I shiver and I was getting out but Cameron pulls me back in. But this time he put his hands on my waist and he pulls me closer to him. I wrap my legs around his waist.

We both swam back and forth and had a race. I accidentally go under water because I'm not a good swimmer. But luckily I had Cameron.

"You're a life saver," I say smiling.

After a while, he pulls me underwater and the magic happens, he kisses me.

We get out of the water and sit on a blanket I brought. There was food laid there for us to eat. After we ate, we threw grapes at eachother and see if we could catch it in out mouths.

We took selfies and laughed all day. It was dark out and I was freezing cold.

"You cold?" Cameron asks me. I nod chattering my teeth. Cameron takes his shirt off and hands it to me.

"Are you su-" he cuts me off.

"Yes I'm sure," he says and smiles at me. I put it on. It fit Cameron perfectly fine but it fit me a bit long. We start walking home.

Cameron stops walking. "Whats wrong?" I ask.

"I forgot to do something very special," he says and smiles.

He kneels down on one knee. He takes something out of his back pocket. It was a rose. "Leah Hunter, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Yes!" I say and jump in his arms, I wrap my legs around him and kiss him. Some cars pass by and clap. I pull away and laugh. He hands me the rose.

"Thank you," I say and look at it. "Did you hide this?" I say.

"Mayyyybe," he says. We laugh. We go home hand in hand.

HOME

We walk in and see Matt. Matt looks at the rose in my hand. "Oh so you guys are..." He says pointing at us both. We nod.

"Well, I have a girlfriend now, I just thought I'd tell you," Matthew says. I nod. "Oh yeah and, you don't live with me anymore, my girlfriends moving in with me in New York," Matt says and smiles.

"What?" I say.

"I'm leaving you here, I'm going to go to New York with my girlfriend, she's moving in with me," he says.

"That's cruel bro, but we don't care, because she's living with me now and she's happier here," Cameron says. I look up at him and smile.

Matthew walks out with his suitcase and leaves. I'm guessing his girlfriend was already in the car.

"I don't care about him, I'm just glad I'm staying here with you," I say and kiss Cameron.

Cameron and I go to our rooms. I was about to enter my room but Cameron picks me up and throws me on his bed. "You're sleeping in here tonight," he says. He starts to tickle me and I cry laughing.

I put on gray sweatpants and I keep Cameron's t-shirt on. I put my hair in a messy bun, brush my teeth and go to bed. Cameron and I cuddle in bed. He kisses me goodnight, grabs my hand and we go to sleep peacefully.

___________________

I know it sounds like it's getting to the end of the book and it is but this is not the end YET! :)