Chapter 1

"Are you recently graduated from college?, Do you need a job?" If so, call 1-800-500-1234 to get a new job". I grabbed my phone and dialed the number shown on the TV screen. "Hello there, are you looking for a job?" said the lady on the phone. "Yes! I do!" I stammered. "Will you take any job?" asked the lady. "yes" I said. "Ok, do you want to be a night gaurd at Freddy Fazbears Pizza?" she asked. "yes" I answered. "Go to the pizzeria and apply for your job ok" She said. "Ok" I said then hanged up. I grabbed my bag and went straight to Freddy fazbears pizza. I entered the building and it was packed with kids, I saw the animatronics playing a song. It made me smile. I went up to the cashier. "Hi, im Gumi and I would like to be a nightgaurd here". I said. "Sure, you can be the night gaurd but first you are gonna have to fill in these papers. "Ok thanks" I said happily. I went back home, layed on the ground and started filling in my papers. One hour later I was finally done. I raced back to the pizzeria and handed my papers to the cashier. "You are now part of this family, welcome to Freddy fazbears pizza" He said with a smile. "Fallow me to your office" he said as he started walking towards a small little room. "Here is where you will be during the night, your night shift starts at 12:00 am and ends at 6:00 am" he said. "Alright" i said. "Now that you know where you are gonna work, I suggest you go home and take a nap, since your gonna be hear all night" he said. "Ok, I will take a nap" "bye!" I went home and put an alarm set to 11:30 am, then quikly fell asleep.