Pokemon Adventures of Nikol

I have finally collected all of the badges of kalos .
Now I heading back to my hometown has every Pokemon league will be happening in lumiose city  .  Officially know as lumiose conference.

But I had a call from my sister , she called to ask whether I would be interested in accompanying her to galar region.
Off course I said yes ,  I wanted to catch some galar Pokemons to . So I said yes .
She was there to know about Ponita . I mean galarian ponita.
I wanted to catch one to.

We went to Galar region  ,  I was excited to see this new region.
With new kinds of Pokemon all over.
We went to Glimwood  Tangle , which was a forest , but mysterious, it's beautiful .

Our mission was to do some research on ponyta. But I was distracted by the beautiness of this place.

Nikol, are you gonna help me find ponyta or not , she shouted.

Sorry about that, I said .
I will help you out , I  added.

We were searching for it all over , but could only find Morelull pokemon.

Suddenly I saw something was glowing , it was ponyta .

I showed my sis that Pokemon , we started to follow it .
That ponyta meeted up with its other friends.
There were a group of ponyta playing along.

My sister started to click pictures of them

When I suddenly noticed a ponyta which was lonely , it was not with its friends. It was standing in the corner.

Suddenly a group of ponyta came towards it and started attacking it , as if they were bullying it.
I could not stand it by looking how badly it is been attacked.
I ran towards there, and told them to stop attacking it.

My sister followed me.
Huh !
What's wrong , why did you came here,she said.
Can't you see how badly these ponyta's  are attacking  it , I said.

But the Ponyta's were shocked to see us .
They were about to run from there but suddenly they all stopped. Because some other Pokemon was comming towards us , it was a Grimmsnarl.

 Because some other Pokemon was comming towards us , it was a Grimmsnarl

With its impidimp and morgrem gang.
All the Ponyta's started to hide back of the ponyta I was defending earlier.

That's when I realised, that they were training that ponyta , maybe that ponyta was the leader of these ponyta's.

Omg, I don't expected it,
My sister was busy  recording .

Suddenly that Ponyta came forward , while that Grimmsnarl came forward  to.

The atmosphere looked like they were going to battle.
As I guessed it was, they were battling for the  area. Grimmsnarl wanted to take over the place of Ponyta's.
But these were  against it so they thoose that ponyta to fight with Grimmsnarl.

I wonder who's gonna win, I will definitely support for the Ponyta.

But while seeing at ponyta it looked like waek , hmm I think I should not judge it.

Their fight began,
Ponyta did it's best , but couldn't win against it.
Grimmsnarl took over the place .

The rest of the Ponyta started to actually hurt it for not winning. I and Candace stand for the Ponyta convening the rest that ponyta will surely win next time.
We asked Grimmsnarl for a rematch later,  I pleased it so much and irritadley asked it , so it had to agree for a rematch .

But seems like it's the last chance for the Ponyta's to get their area back .if they didn't win they will never gonna get it back.
I can feel those Ponyta's had a huge connection on this area.

I and Candace took the responsibility to train ponyta , so we did.
I trained it , while she was recording it.    ==
                           -
Ponyta and I became very friendly , I cheered it up to win it for its friends.

Later the rematch begin .

     Ponyta vs Grimmsnarl

Ponyta attached it first with dazzling gleam.
Not big damage has happened.
Grimmsnarl used  dark pulse.
Ponyta had disadvantages because of its typings , but spamming dazzling gleam can't do much to Grimmsnarl.
Ponyta didn't gave as before .

Suddenly a bright light flashed from ponyta. Yes, it stated to Evolve. It evolved into galarian rapidash.

Now the battle was equal.
Moon blast ,attack was directly got hitted to Grimmsnarl.

Grimmsnarl was defeated.

Rapidash made the Ponyta's proud.
But the Ponyta's convinced Grimmsnarl to live together.

How sweet of them right.

Grimmsnarl agreed to never hurt them.

We both had a great time here, we both started to leave when rapidash follwed us , seems like it wanted come with me .
The rest of its Friends were also happy .

I  through my Pokeball  onto the rapidash.
1....2....3....
Yes , I caught it.

We left galar and we went lumiose city to our home.