I got nothing...nothing but you...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo this a a very short one shot. And by short, I mean like maybe less then 1,000 words... cuz I wanted to see how well this would turn out so I could write some more. Hopefully it turns out well!

Nobody knows pain better than a certain student of Class1-a. He was bullied and abused as a kid for being quirk less and was led to depression. However recently he was given a chance by the number 1 hero and symbol of peace... All Might. However, he still had a rough path ahead, as he needed to learn how to control his power. Each time he used it; he would break his body. 

Months later and his life turned out to be somewhat better. He made some real friends, learned how to use his new power, and had some fun for once. However, all that changed after the kamino incident. After struggling with depression and raising a child on her own, and then heard how her son nearly died, Inko Midoriya couldn't take all this pressure and took her own life.

After the funeral, came All Mights official retirement announcement. All Might then spoke to Izuku privately, telling him how if he protected Bakugo none of this would have happened. This drove Izuku Midorya into depression and sadness of not doing better.

The only thing that kept him happy was Momo Yaoyorozu, his girlfriend. She always tried to cheer him and support him however she could.

Currently, Izuku is in his dorm room studying for another test when someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Izuku said. The door opened, revealing Momo Yaoyorozu with a couple of books and a plate of food. 

"I figured you could use some food since you haven't eaten since breakfast." She said putting down the books and pecking him on the cheek. "Thanks." Izuku mumbled. Momo sighed, it hurt to see her boyfriend like this. He used to always mumble, give facts about certain heroes, act nervous around girls, and always come up with a plan. He was happy. But due to everything that has happened to him, it seemed to be taking a toll on him.

"Hey...if you ever want to talk...please let me know." She told him before leaving. After a few weeks go by, the first year is about to end and their class are in a training area showing off their moves.

It was finally Izuku's turn, and he had a few new tricks up his sleeve, but he didn't seem as happy showing them off as everyone else was. When they finished up, they all went to their rooms. Momo was going to hang out with her friends when she heard a sniff coming from Izuku's room. She opened the door and saw him in tears sitting down on his bed.

She sat next to him and held him as he cried. He let out all his pain and frustration and his sadness when he cried. She held him tightly letting him cry on her. Years of pain finally washed off him and was finally released.

WHen he finally stopped crying, they laid down together in bed and slept. When they woke up, it was the summer. Everyone was unpacking and moving back home. Momo was about to leave when Izuku called after her.

"Momo...thank you for everything." He said smiling for the first time in a while. She smiled back. 

"I may have nothing, but that's fine." He said. "My mother is gone, I don't have any friends, All Might is retired... I got nothing."

...

...

...

"Nothing but you..."

-The end

Ok...so I know this one-shot sucks and I'm sorry. I just needed to write something down to test a couple of things and actually WRITE something. Welp if you didn't like this story I don't blame you. But if you somewhat did enjoy this story be sure to comment and vote. It may not sound like a lot but its really important and I'd be grateful for anyone who does it. And if you guys liked my story and want more...why don't you check out my other two stories that are in the making! The last CHOSEN (The main story that I will actually be working and focusing on.) And the 9 tailed hero: Izuku Midoriya! (That story is semi being working on...I'm waiting for a couple of things to happen in order to continue.)

With that being said...I hope you all enjoyed and Cya in the next one!