The Beginning

So I guess how this started out was my parent's death. Uplifting start I know. Anyways, my parents were hunting in the forest and then *BAM*, they were gone. Grenade had them blown to smithereens. Was I hurt? Nah. I decided to fall into the waterfall in my meantime. Completely missed my parent's death. Did I feel bad? Nah. Never liked them anyways, abused me. Well anyways, here's my story and what I did after my parent's deaths.

Caracal's Point Of View:
I quickly scrambled out of the water, gasping for air. I choked out some water and collapsed against the ground, exhausted. Birds echoed loudly as they called from overhead. The waterfall was still flowing and the sound pounded against my ears. Finally, I opened my eyes for a dazed minute, processing what laid in front of me. Shaking the blurry haze out of my vision I stood up carefully. There was a sudden loud *BOOM* from above the waterfall and as a result, two dead corpses plummeted down the waterfall and into the stream. My heart stopped for a second as I recognized the two bodies.
Flashback:
"You're a disappointment to us son!"
"Never want to see you again!"
"You should just die now!"
Flinching as claws dig into my back and neck. Screaming in agony. A cold glare in my father's eyes.
Flashback Ends
My Mother and Father. They were dead. I watched their lifeless bodies float along the river. It was the first time I've ever seen them with out a glare or a scowl. Dead. 'Starclan will judge them fairly'. A part of me wonders if that's true.
'Well, time to join the world!'