Chapter 10: The end

TIIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAX'S HANDS

Alex POV:
It's been a year since that creep broke in. Wow.... Now I'm gonna marry my partners. Today's my wedding day!! I'm so excited well not as excited as Max and Keaton they are helping me with my suits little details and some finishing touches. "I'm so glad you're my best man" "I know"

Max POV:
Yay!!! My bestie is getting married!! Too bad its six months after THE BEST WEDDING EVER!! A.k.a mine and my hubbies. Woooooooo. At least it's legal for them to we'd unlike my favorite comic book where multiple people can't be wed.

Alex POV:
Okay I'm sitting here waiting for Ash to come from one side and Lo to come from the other. Atleast I know they will look spectacular. Oh here they come.

??? POV:
Thank goodness my daughter is finally getting married... Even though she has changed and rejected the family business.
"Mom?" Shit she saw me. I'm now fucking hide behind the tree I'm by.

Alex POV:
"Mom?" I saw her... "Max" I whisper " my mom is hiding behind that line tree." He sprints over there and reminds her of the restraining order I have. He jogs back order as I watch her leave flipping the whole wedding off.

Lory's POV:
I can't wait to see ash and Alex!! My elegant off white dress looks amazing and I didn't have to worry about the size or price thanks to max he was so excited to help.

Ashton's POV:
My tux dress looks so fucking good... Oh that's my que to go join Alex. Awww Alex is so cute and happy looking under that wedding arch as I approach I see max return to his spot and I take my spot next to Alex and wait for lo.

Alex POV:
I watch as ash comes down the isle and wow they are stunning! I hold my breath last the stand to my left and join hands with me. We wait a few more minutes and I am starting to worry where is lory?

Lory's POV:
There's my que time to go. As I'm heading to the isle I get stopped by a strange man. "You're the bride?" "No" I say heading back to my room. He walks a few paces behind me. I start to run hearing him run behind me. I get in my room and slam and lock the door. He's pounding on the door and shouting " I'm the other brides father Amy!" "Who?" " Goes by Alex the filthy whore!!" Im crying now I don't care what Alex was called I open the window and yell as loud as I can. I catch Max's attention.

Max POV:
I hear shouting and see lory hanging half out her window so I tell Alex I have something to do and run in making myself huge like hulk sized. I see Alex's father who's supposed to be in jail. "What are you doing here?" I say in a booming voice. I watch as the blood drains out of his face. "Aren't you supposed to be like four feet tall and kickable?" "Nope!" I say as I carry him out " it's okay lory you can go to your wedding now" I say while running him out of the building.

Alex POV:
I see as Max is hauling someone out and is huge. Awww lory looks sad. I try to take a step forward but ash stops me. Lo comes sniffs and we join hands a beacon of light shoots up and we commence the wedding vows made by max.

Alex's vows "I, Alex affirm my love to y'all, my dears, as I invite y'all to share my life. Y'all are the most beautiful, smart, and generous people I have ever known, and I promise always to respect y'all. With kindness, unselfishness, and trust, I will work by y'all's side to create a wonderful life together."

Lory's vows "I promise to love you both, to be your best friend, to respect and support you both, to be patient with both of you, to work together with you both to achieve our goals, to accept you both unconditionally, and to share life with you both throughout the years."

Ashton's vows "I want your worst-give me your bad hair days, your long commutes, your burnt coffee, lost keys, splashed shoes, annoying coworkers, lost receipts, broken copiers. Give me your every day and I will give you guys my love to make it alright."

Max POV:
I'm crying that is so sweet but not as sweet as our vows.

TIME SKIP FOR SPACE FOR MAXS HULKING ASS

Max POV:
"So....? Do are you gonna show them the gift I gave you?" I ask "hells yeah".

Authors POV:
This book is so strange I can only end it one way. They lived happily ever after and bugged max because they all lived in his two winged 8 bedroom house and had many a children. Whom suprizingly all had powers. Oh and Alex and the two also got powers after the wedding!! Bye!!!