Slutty Little Bunny

Todoroki
----
Mydoria

⚠️swearing⚠️
⚠️smut⚠️
⚠️rough sex⚠️

Kinks:
Pet names
Master kink
Leash/collar
Impact play
Burns

I have been teasing Shoto all day. I'll say it plain and old, but ever since I had a wet dream about him fucking me from behind I have been getting hard every time I see him, I'll I can see is that smirk he gives me whenever we do 'it.' I know he's noticed, I can tell by the way he moved his hand to his crotch to hid his erection, but he didn't give me any attention this morning, so I'll give him a little attention throughout the day, just to let him know how much I love him!

For lunch break, I got my food and sat down, swinging my hips ever so slightly more, just so Shoto could see it. I sat with Ururaca and Iida as usual, and Todoroki sat a few sets down, liking to eat his food in peace, but he will get anything but peace. I took the banana from my tray and unpeeled it, then I stuck it in my mouth as far down my throat as I could, and looked at him with the 'fuck me' eyes. He looked up just as I did, so he saw the whole thing, and gave me the 'your dead' eyes, which didn't look like he did anything, but I have been trained in the art of Shoto language.

Making sure Ururaka and Iida were pre-occupied with each other, I ever so slightly bobbed the banana up and down, in and out of my mouth before I bit into it, and looking back to my friends.

-Time Skip (sorry I'm lazy today)-

School was over and I was heading to my house for the weekend, liking to go there and sleep in my own home. My mom wouldn't be there this weekend because of a job interview in another city about eight hours away, so I had the house to myself. I put my stuff down in my room and texted Shoto

Shoto

Me: hay, u free this weekend?

Shochan: yeah, would you like to have a sleepover?

Me: sure, my house?

Shotchan: that sounds pleasant

Me: k, c u at 5 then?

Shochan: I will be there.

It was three o'clock now, so I have two hours to do my homework, I could probably get most of it done in that time but we will see what we can do.

Finally, Todoroki barges into my house without knocking. He had a feral look to his eyes and his peuples were dilated to the max.

"Oh, hello Shochan! Did you have dinner yet? I was just about to heat up some Onigiri (a common Japanese dish, basically rice balls with some sort of savory filling inside wrapped with seaweed, this is the emoji for it- 🍙) would you like some?" I ask him innocently.

He growls at me and push me against the wall, whispering, "I will definitely be eating tonight, but I thought maybe something more on the protein side." I shudder at the thought as he starts kissing me. We make out for a few minutes before he licks my lips, asking for entrance. I did not let him in, just to tease him more. Shoto broke the kiss, looking into my innocent eyes with his lustful ones. Smirking, he subtlety brought he leg up to my crotch, brushing my dick. I moaned at this and he took this chance to dive into my mouth.