~chapter 2~Humiliated

Y/n has gone off to school then she heard someone say her name. She went closer to hear what they were talking about.

Y/n saw some popular girls talking, but as soon Y/n moved something made a sound. She immediately ran to school after Y/n made the sound.

Y/n felt so frustrated that she couldn't hear what they were talking about. Y/n soon then felt fine after a few minutes.

Douma went to the roof to talk to Y/n. Y/n told Douma how she heard those popular girls talking about her.

Douma said, "You probably don't need to know what they are talking about." Y/n said, "alright."

During drama class Y/n performing on camera but something or somewhat fell on her and she felt disgusted by what fell on her.

It was chocolate pudding and above Y/n was a huge bucket and some rope tied to it.

Everyone laughed as Y/n ran out of the classroom. Y/n tried to get out of the school but then she saw Douma.

She immediately knew that once Douma sees her like this he wouldn't like her anymore.

Douma saw Y/n run out so Douma ran and asked, "What's wrong with you and why are you running out of the school."

She said, "It doesn't matter anymore because I'm a mess right now and I don't want you to look at me." Douma said, "why?"

Y/n said, "Because if you saw me like this you wouldn't be my friend anymore and you wouldn't like me."

Douma said, "I don't care what you look like, all I care is for you and yourself and anything else doesn't matter."

She felt better after what he said so she said, "Thank you for making me feel a lot better."

Soon after what had happened Douma walked home with Y/n.

Douma went back home after he left Y/n right back home.

Y/n was frustrated for who or what had done this to her. She took a shower to get all of the chocolate pudding off of her.

Y/n felt better after taking a shower and started to write in her journal.

Y/n started writing about what happened today and how Y/n felt that Douma was falling in love with her.

Douma was actually falling in love with Y/n.

After a few minutes Y/n went on her phone and started to watch some stuff and after a few minutes she went to sleep."

The next day...

Y/n went to school and felt like everyone was gonna talk about what had happened in drama class.

Of course everyone did so Y/n went to find your best friend which was Kanao.

Y/n told what had happened yesterday and how Douma is falling in love with her. Kanao couldn't believe what had happened yesterday and how she couldn't help her on that day.

During the rest of the day Y/n, Kanao, Douma hung out with each other. Y/n felt safer as she had the best people that she trusted and hung out with.

~End of the Chapter~