Chapter 16 : boys will be boys

It was morning in Adventure City , all of the pups are awake . Ryder is prepare breakfast for his pups . The pups walked up to their bowl and eat their breakfast . After eating , Junker walked up to the pups .

Junker : Hey , hey pups ! I'm going to Adventure Bay supermarket to pick up some groceries . Do you pups want to come ?

Chase : I want to come .

Rubble : Me too !

Liberty : Me too ! I want to visit Adventure Bay for a little while .

Skye : Me three !

Marshall : Don't forget me !

Zuma : No thanks ! Me and Wocky will stay here and watch the lookout .

Rocky : Yeah !

Junker : Okay you two ! But remember , two rules while we're going to the supermarket . Rule number one , don't touch my radio . This is my most favorite radio I build it for 3 weeks . And of course rule number two , no pranking .

Rocky : Okay

Ryder : Alright , we are going to the supermarket now . Stay safe in the lookout .

Zuma & Rocky : We will .

They exit the lookout control room but Junker open the door a little and warn Zuma .

Junker : Remember Zuma , no pranks while we are gone .

Zuma : Okay !

Junker close the door and follow them to the elevator . Back at the control room , Rocky and Zuma is still standing and stare at each other .

Rocky : So ... What should we do now ?

Zuma : I don't know !

Rocky : Well , we can watch a movie -

Then , Rocky got electric shock . His fur is got a bit up . Then , he saw Zuma laugh at him .

Zuma : Wocky , you awe so funny when I tesla shock you . Youw fuw got a bit shocked .

Rocky : So you want to prank me ? * take out the tesla shock * It's on ...

They started fighting and shock each other with the tesla shock . When they about to hit Junker's radio , they stop after hearing Junker told them not to touch his radio . They walked away from the radio and coutinue to fight and shock each other . Then , they heard knocking from outside of the lookout . So they stop fighting and shock each other .

Zuma : Who could that be ?

Rocky : Let's check .

They walked to the elevator and went to the lobby garage security camera . They saw a man standing outside of the lookout .

Rocky : Who's he ?

Zuma : I don't know ?

Hank Terron : Hey pups , it's me Hank Terron ! Is Junker home ?

Zuma : No , he went to Adventuwe Bay supewmawket to pick up some gwocewies .

Hank Terron : Oh ... Can I come in and wait for him ?

Rocky : Sure .

Rocky open the lookout iron door for Hank Terron . He enter the lookout and they enter the elevator . Once they arrive at the top floor , they enter the control room and sit on the couch .

Hank Terron : So ... Where's the other pups ? And Ryder ?

Zuma : They with Junkew .

Rocky : So we stay here to guard the lookout .

Hank Terron : Your grey fur got a bit ... Shocking .

Rocky : Because Zuma shock me with the tesla shock .

Zuma : I brought it from the prank store .

Rocky : Yeah , very funny ...

Hank Terron : Well , it's not April fool's day . Usually some people pranking me , I threw them to the junkyard .

Zuma : Ouch ...

Rocky : Hey Zuma , can you look at me for a little while ?

Zuma : Suwe , what is it ?

Rocky smack Zuma with cream on his paw . Zuma face is now cover with cream .

Zuma : You twick me !!

Rocky : Hahahaha .

Zuma : You like to pwank me ? Try this !

Zuma smack Rocky back with glitter powder . Rocky back is now have Zuma paw mark with glitter .

Rocky : Nooooooooo , Now I'm a glitter pup .

Zuma : Hahahaha !

Rocky : I can't take it anymore ...

Rocky throw slime at Zuma hind legs . Zuma throw fake snowball at Rocky . They started fighting and pranking each other . Hank Terron watching them with an unbelievable relief . Then , Rocky and Zuma stop fighting . Zuma throw the ball at rocky but it miss .

Chase : Hey Rocky ! Hey Zuma !

Junker : We are back ! * dodge the ball * Woah .

Skye : What happen ?

Junker : What the ... * look around * Stairs cover with fake snow . Gear up room floor on fire . Mix breed pup cover with glitter . Chocolate Labrador cover with cream and slimes . My radio is dirty because of the glitter powder . The window is cover with Nutella . Nutella is on the mix breed paw . More fire !?

Ryder : Oh no ! Looks like Junker is very angry after you two making a mess .

Rocky : Oh no ...

Junker : Nah , boys will be boys . * saw Hank * Oh hey Hank , want to meet me ?

Hank Terron : Yes but first we need to clean up the control room .

Marshall : And you two really need a bath after pranking each other .

Zuma : Okay !

Rocky : Where's the shower room ?

Ryder : I'll take you two but I also need to clean your collars .

Rocky : Okay !

Hank Terron : Doesn't everyone know where's fire extinguisher ?

Please wait for part 17