Horrible Dreams

Months after finding the mysterious cookie,Strawberry Crepe,Dark Choco and Red Velvet have been going down there daily to check on Licorice.

The trio went down there with Poison Mushroom who was holding a sack of purple mushrooms "Liiicooorice is goooonna loooove theeeese"They say "Sure they are..."Strawberry Crepe rolled their eyes as they went down to the basement.

As they got there they could hear crying in the room they moved closer seeing Licorice "Licorice what's wrong?"Red Velvet asked him "I h-had a h-horrible d-dream...."Licorice stuttered.

"Crying over a nightmare that's s stupid reason to cry----"Strawberry Crepe said be for getting they're mouth covered by Dark Choco.

"What..wass.thee...dreaaam...aboout?"
Poison Mushroom sat next to him.

Licorice wipes the tears from his eyes before telling his dream.

" I was in s-some kind of school it l-looked f-familiar..Th-there was fire and c-cookies around me and I- I was l-laughing I d-didn't know why...."Licorice says his voice stuttering.

Licorice continued "I was laughing like a m-maniac blood d-dripping in my forehead  then s-someone emerged behind me it h-held it's hand out and I gr-grabbed it"Licorice starts to cry again.

"It's okay Licori--" "No!It's not okay I've been having this nightmare since you guys came to this place it's  all your fault!!"Licorice yelled.

They all stared at Licorice in shock "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean it"Licorice says feeling sorry for what he said.

Red Velvet grabbed on to him pulling him into a tight hug.

They stayed silent for a few minutes until Red velvet let go "Sorry you were crying" "No its okay it was I know you were just trying to make me feel better"Licorice smiles.

All of them left Licorice to got o bed,Licorice sat there for a few minutes before he heard footsteps.