On a Wish and on a Prayer

"Ahem. Welcome to my humble abode," Jay said as we walked through a gate and some doors.

"Whoa," Cole said.

"Wow," Nya said.

"Awesome," Lloyd and I said, then looked at each other, giggled, and walked to the living room.

"Fear isn't a word where I come from," a Fritz Donnegan animatronic said.

"Damn, Lloyd, this would have been your dream place as a kid," I chuckled.

"Yeah, whatever. So, how did you come across this place again?"

"I saved up. Yeah, that's it. Uh, I saved up every little bit, and now to do; here's my secret hideout. Haha. Of course, it can be our secret hideout," Jay said.

"Fear isn't a word where I--" Jay starts to shake the animatronic, "come from."

"First we lost Wu, then Misako. Now Kai. I don't know about you, but I'm starting to see a pattern," Lloyd said.

"Whenever one of us finds ourselves alone, we disappear," Zane said.

"Then we stick together from here on out. We need to take a look at that lantern. Jay hit the lights," Nya said.

"Lights. Lights. Where would they be? Ah, found them! Ha-ah. Sorry, big house" Jay then starts to press all kinds of buttons that were on a panel. "Oh, no," then the windows close. "Haha."

"Wow. So, this is supposed to point the way to the only thing that can stop Nadakhan?" Nya questioned.

"This is brilliant; hide a map on a lantern," I said.

"Not stop, slow. Remember, a drop of venom from a Tiger Widow can kill a normal person but slow a Djinn down before he can disappear on us. If we need to trap him, we'll need this venom, so let's figure out a plan," Lloyd said.

"So the Tiger Widow is on that island?" Nya asked.

"I've never heard a mention of this island in any books, even Soto's! Zane, are you able to look it up?"

"An island that doesn't exist according to my database," Zane said.

"Well, we're going to need a boat, but who's gonna get the venom from the widow?" I asked.

"We'll do it together; hopefully with our powers and being careful enough, we can get the venom," Lloyd said.

"Well--" there was rumbling, throwing us onto the couch; Lloyd quickly held me, shielding me from anything falling. 

"What the hell?!"

Then a tv light came on, making us all look at the screen without even realizing that Lloyd was still holding me.

"Another piece to the puzzle, gone. Ninjago is stumped yet again as another chunk goes missing, this time from none other than Ninjago City."

"Sensei said he was worried Ninjago would fall apart without him. We need to get to that island now," Lloyd said as we stood up.

"Go, see if you can find out what Nadakhan is up to," Zane sent the falcon to spy on the Djinn.

"I didn't think sensei being gone would actually mean Ninjago falling apart!" I said.

"We still need a boat to get there, our energy won't last long enough to get to the island," Zane said.

"The times we need the Bounty," I sigh.

"I think I can help," Jay said as I raised my eyebrow at him, and we headed down to the docks.

"Lloyd, I have a bad feeling, and you know when I have a bad feeling it means that it shouldn't go ignored," I stated.