I loved you for infinity

Even 3 "months" after Marina's arduous attempt at healing herself, She couldn't necessarily leave even if she wanted to (She couldn't fly, and Alma would probably try to kill her, again) She looked at her pocketwatch and on one side was the clock and under the lid was a quote "Я дочь Синатры, сестра баронессы и жена Бентама". She also had a blue box in her right hand, containing a silver ring with a bright sapphire embedded in it, similar to her own.

Alma saw her girlfriend outside (they had since rekindled their relationship). She decided to sit with her. When she arrived Marina left a note for her on a book. It said

Dearest бэби синяя птица,

I am fully aware that I will have to leave eventually, but I don't wish to leave your heart lonely and broken once more. I will say from the bottom of my heart, that I love you and I wish I could stay.

Will you take me as your bride?

Sincerely Yours,
Mariana Meryem Argentum

Holding the note to the book was a blue box containing a silver ring with a bright sapphire embedded into the metal. She took the ring out of the box and wore the ring with pride. She kissed her girlfriend (now fiancèe) on the cheek, and they both returned inside. Alma started cooking, and Marina set the table. The children walked in at the right time.

Just in time for supper

|+》/]◇•◇[\《+|

I am the daughter of Sinatra, the sister of the Baroness, and the wife of Bentham- Marina's Pocketwatch

Baby Blue Bird- Marina's Petname for Alma

(A/N This chapter is VERY fluffy)