🌹 Forbidden 🌹 // 1

As the evening sun set, Scott, the prince of Rivendell looked out on his kingdom from his window. Scott was an elven deer, which is only possible if you have royale blood in Rivendell.

Shiny Icecicles glimmered as the sun set, Scott's parents were already asleep as well as the rest of the village.

His parents, the king and queen had forbid him to come in contact with one empire. The swamp empire. His parents told him it was too "informal" and "disgusting"

Scott had read about the swamps in books from Gem, one of his Allies from the Crystal Cliffs. She was a wizard and ran a school , oh how he wished to attend there some day.

As he stared out his window Scott noticed something in the dark blue waters of his empire. It was.. a fish..? A person..? Scott didn't know what it was and snuck out to investigate.

Scott POV
---------------

I crept closer to the docks, and as I looked around I saw something shivering in the snow. It looked like some kind of fish creature? Whatever or.. whoever it was, I had to help them!

As I walked over to check the mysterious creature, my eyes widened to see that it was the price of the swamp empire, my enemy! I had seen him before, but never knew his name.. He always wore a cod head with smile dripping down his shoulders, but now.. it looked frozen.

Now that I realize it.. I'd never seen his face since he wore that cod head.. I decided to carry him to the sheep barn to keep him out of sight. Once we were I set him down on some hay.

Take his head off..

No.. I can't..

But my cryosity got the best of me and before I knew it, I slowly put my hands on the sides of the cod head. I hesitated at first,  but then lifted it up and blushed when I saw his face.

He had golden blonde hair with freckles that were perfectly spread on his face. His ears were cod gills and even though it was cold,  his face still had a warm expression.

But then I started to wonder, how did he get here? Never mind that I should get somethings for him! I ran off quickly to get a blanket and hot cocoa.

Jimmy's POV
-------------------

I wake up to find myself inside some kind of sheep barn.. I looked around and saw cyan and white sheep eating, sleeping and playing in pens. I jumped as I heard a voice behind me. "Hello?"

I froze, my cod head is gone. I slowly turn around to see Scott Smajor! "Hello Codfather." He says nervously, we had never been this close. "Hello.." I reply covering my face.

He seems to have noticed and hands me my cod head. "I uh.. Found you by the docks and you looked cold.."

My heart skipped a beat. I was told all my life that the Rivendell folk were mean, heartless, and cold. Scott was..different I should say, in a good way though!

"So.." He went on, "How did you end up here?" My mind went blank for a second. "Well uh, I was swimming in the water near my empire, when I swam out too far and found myself stuck in a current... Then I blacked out and must have drifted here.."

3rd Person
———————

Scott nodded his head as he listened, inspecting the strange cod.

*Bells ringing*

"SHOOT!" Scott yelled aloud. "What are the bells for?" Jimmy asked, puzzled. "It's when the whole kingdom awakes!" Scott replied quickly.

Jimmy got up quickly "What do I do?!" "Go through the back door, once you do hide in the bushes and then go when the coast is clear." The elf said still panicked.

"Well..thank you Scott.."

"Your welcome Cod Father."

"Call me Jimmy."

———————————

Words: 690

IM DONE YAY! Lander story will be back sometime- idk when tho (most likely when the final episode comes out.) But when the Lander one is back up I'll finish that first, then come back to this so yay!

-Charlie