P r o l o g u e: Escape of Overdose

A labyrinth.
An inescapable maze that lead everyone in it to dead ends.
Twelve legends with the abilities beyond the humane stood in those walls searching for a way out.
The maze began to shake as the walls trembled. An opening appeared light spilling from it.
"Go!" Kai one of the youngest yelled, the members began to run following their own light.
The light of the Exodus.
Slowly the light began to fade the opening closing only seconds to grasp and jump into it.
"I'm not gonna make it!" Luhan stopped as the last maze wall was to close, he stopped turning to look at Kris who had fallen.
"I have to stay here with him.." Luhan looked at his leader who was in pain.
"Luhan!" Xiumin reached his hand through the small gap in the closing wall.
Luhan turned kneeling beside Kris.
"Go on, we will always be one in my heart" Tears spilled down Luhan's face.
The wall closed the light gone.
The rest of exo felt as the light of the Exodus became heavy over the shoulders warming their skin.
They looked into the light, everything becoming white.

E X O D U S.

When the skies and the grounds were one, the legends, through their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life. An eye of red force created the evil which coveted the heart of tree of life, and the heart slowly grew dry. To tend and embrace the heart of tree of life, the legends hereby divide the tree in half and hide each side.
Hence, time is over-turned and space turns askew. The twelve forces divide into two and create two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike.
The legends travel apart. The legends shall now see the same sky but shall stand on different grounds, shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies.
The day the grounds be kept a single file before one sky in two worlds that seem alike, the legends will greet each other. The day the red force is purified, the twelve forces will reunite into one perfect root, a new world shall open up.

The day the tree of life had been broken was the day that the evil forces had destroyed the planet once called exo, a universe far away in the exoluxion.
Only twelve had survived.
Twelve that were once the heart of the tree of life.
The legends.
The red force searched the plains of the earth corrupting anything in their path to end the life of the legends.
To end the tree of life.

The legends were captured, thrown into a maze for twelve-months.
A maze named the overdose.

The remaining legends lost their ability the gifts of the tree of life.
Now only the exodus can help them regain their powers.
Restoring the tree of life.

This is the story of the Exodus, those who guarded those who nurture the tree of life.
Scattered all over the world like droplets the legends lived in the 'New Age Of Exo'.

The age of the Exodus.

:::::::::::

A/N: C O M I N G S O O N 4/27/15
First EXO ff
Co-authored.
Hunni and Pow
Original accounts
Hunni: Hunni_Haninozuka
Pow: ItsPow
Hope you enjoyed!