The Real Fight and some new problems?!

[gore in this chapter!]

// (M/n) / POV ///
"Hey beasty! O-o-o-over here!" Grim yelled while standing in front of the mine along with Yuu while I was found on top of the mine in a tree. I had my hookah in hand ready if anything went south.

Just as we planned the overbolt started to come out from the mine. I felt the vibration of the overbolt stomping towards the entrance.

"Grrrrr LeaAAAAAAAAAAAVVEE!!!"  The overbolt yelled. I could feel it stomping towards them. "it's coming" I said in a hushed voice that was loud enough for Yuu to somehow hear. Yuu looked up at me giving a nod and then smirked looking towards the pitch black mine.

'How did he hear me?' I thought looking down at both Yuu and grim. I stared at grim taking every note of how he looked, he had a look of fake confidence's on but even a toddler could tell he was nervous and scared, but Yuu had a face full of real confidence but was mixed with worry.

"Come on this way~" Yuu said in a teasing voice while patting his knees like he was calling a dog. The mine started to shake I almost lost my balance but I regained it a second after. I frowned I could feel it's energy it was dark and it wanted to punish someone, that someone was all of us.

"Grr!? There...thief...too, won't give...mine...Mine!!" The overbolt yelled stopping in between sentences, it then delivered a punch to something in the cave.

"Fuck!" I yelled, the punch had made me lose my balance and fell off the tree and into a bush that was near by. I didn't stop there I tumbled down and into some rocks, I felt a sharp rock hit my back sending a shock up my spine and into my neck. I closed my eyes the pain was bearable but it still hurt like a bitch.

"..fuck sakes" I whispered out my voice was small and not loud enough for any is to hear. 'Shit! Yuu and grim probably still think I'm in the fucking tree! What if the overbolt gets to them and I'm not there to help there asses' I thought, worries filled my entire body. Tragic scenarios filling my mind, images of there body's on the ground blood covering them, there body's barely recognizable to the human eye.

To say I was scared was a understatement, I was terrified of what would happen to my friends..? 'Wait friends? Do I really think of them as such a thing? But my only friends are Chenya Trey and that other kid? I mean we're my friends I haven't seen them for years, I wonder how they all look now? Do they miss me? Did they even care about me? Did they even consider me there friend?' I thought every bad thought I had thought before coming to my mind all at once. My mind was racing it was like a never stopping roller coaster it just kept on going and going and going and I couldn't stop it.

'You have to get up (M/n) your friends need you, our brother needs you, we all need you!" The same voice yelled. I huffed out a breath and took in another, the voice was right my friends needed me even the overbolt needed me.

First I needed to get off of theses rocks and then I had to do my best to help my friends.

"I can do this if not for me..for my friends" I said out loud my voice horsed like I needed water or like I had smoked to much.

I moved my legs and my arms, it hurt to do so but I needed to get through it and keep on going! I rolled over and onto my stomach and used my arms to lift me up and onto my ass. Once I was in a sitting position I got up and onto my legs, I felt like my legs were on fire it was like I could feel every scratch and scar.

I hissed out in pain and felt my legs give out under me making me fall onto the rocks again. I huffed out in anger but sucked in a breath and got up again.