4. Mornin' [smut]

Based on a conversation some friends and I had a while back, you can see my research for this above.

This wasn't supposed to be smut, thanks to my bestie for telling me to make it smut anyway.

3rd person POV:

{Friday - 19:02}

When he'd finally gotten home, Jack had been absolutely exhausted. 

As a result of doing back flips and entertaining kids; he could barely bring himself to get out the car when had arrived back home. 

He stumbled in to the kitchen, throwing his car keys on the counters and opening his fridge to find nothing but an eggplant, some banana's that weren't completely ripe yet and a few beers. 

He let out a soft chuckle at the irony of the eggplant that had been in his fridge for a few days now, before grabbing one of the banana's.

The banana was eaten within a few minutes and Jack headed to his stairs, deciding he'd crash early so he could get groceries when he woke up. 

Not bothering to change in to his pyjamas, he took his shirt of and dropped it on the floor.

Not soon after getting under the covers, he started slipping away; falling asleep.  

{Friday - 19:23}

After scrounging around his apartment for a bit, Dave headed to check on the camera's he'd installed in his co-workers house a while back.

He had convinced himself the reason for installing them was merely practical, but he found himself looking at them far more often then needed.

He had been in need of food, but his own fridge didn't get filled as often as it should've. So he would 'borrow' Jack's food from time to time.

Unable to find the short man on most camera's, he flicked to the last remaining camera to discover he'd crashed early.

The sight of Jack's sleeping body opened up the possibility to sneak around his house, to perhaps collect some food.

And, with that, Dave got up to search for his car keys.

{Friday - 19:58}

The drive took longer then he'd anticipated because of a traffic jam, and he arrived just before eight. 

Dave knew Jack kept a door key under one of his outside plants, a dumb move if you'd ask him.

As he opened the door, he realised the key hadn't been there the first few times he 'visited'. Something he hadn't actually thought about until this very moment.

He shrugged it of and closed the door, trying to make as little noise as he could, nearly knocking a vase down on his way to the kitchen.

A chuckle escaped his mouth when he opened the fridge, just to find beers, unripe banana's and an eggplant. 

"Well, that's ironic"

He whispered, to no one in particular, in reference to the eggplant. 

The realisation that Jack hadn't bothered to refill his fridge either kicked in, and Dave let out a soft sight. 

[I'm on the brink of exhaustion, the only thing keeping me from falling asleep being the scanky piece of gum I've been chewing on for about an hour now and Steven's bossfight theme on repeat. I probably won't remember writing this when I wake up again.]