Chapter 2: True name.

Alex woke up, still in the same place she has ever been, it's been a few days, she did look a bit better, but....she misses Logan, like a lot. She has never cried so much in her life, not even for Lily.

Axel was always trying to cheer her up, but nothing worked. Logan may just been her big adoptive brother, he and Victor saved her from Billy before he had went too far and raised her, god, she'd never thought she would miss them so much.

Alex sighed then she heard the door behind her, she saw Saix, with the guy with the eye path, Xigbar, she believes his name is. But she doesn't trust him.

"Xemnas wishes to see you." Saix told her. Alex tilt her head sideways.

"Why?" She asked."Well, princess, why don;t you go and see." said Xigbar winking at her, and she winkled her nose and then place her hood up and went into the corridor.

Alex found herself on a beach that is dark as darkness, with a moon over the ocean, and she saw Xemnas sitting on a bolder.

"You have arrived." he said his voice as deep as ever. "I have been to where you have lived." he said, and she bit her lips to stop herself from crying, even after all these years.....it still hurts on how much he has had hurt her.

"You should had run away straight away, child." he told her.

"yeah, lock in a cellar, easy peasy." she said sarcastically then she calmed down and push the bad memories away.

"Who are you?" she asked tilting her head.

"I'm what's left. Or maybe I'm all there ever was." HE told her, and she hates riddles.

"I meant your name." she said. "My name is of no importance. What about you? Do you even remember your last true name? Who your mother was?" he asked.

"My true last name is...." she said, she hasn't thought about her biology mother in a long time, not because she is alone, but mainly because she can barely remember her. Her mother was fuzzy whenever she tried to remember her.

All she remembers is....that her mother was always quite sad. As if she always knew on how she would lose her life or the fact that.....

she shook her head, snapping out of the thought."You've been with us for six days now, just like Roxas." Said Xemnas. she looked up. "The time has come." he said and pat her shoulder.

"Williams-Lannister."