15. Smile

Then someone opened the door without knocking and disturbed us......

But whome we saw was................

Jungkook....... Actually a Jungshook...

Jk:- What are you guys doing??

Jimin:- Oh, please don't tell anyone about this kook......

Jk:- Are you two really dating or only sex relationship.......

Jimin:-  What are you talking about?? Shut up......

Sharon:- What does he mean?

Jimin:- Nothing just wait for me, I'll be right back.......

I wrapped my arm around Jungkook's shoulder and drag him out of the room. And closed the door behind me.

Jimin:- What are you doing? I really love her.....

Jk:- It could be attraction too and plus she's Suga hyung's sister. What would you say to him?....

??:- You know, that's what I was saying.....

Sharon said from behind...

Jk:- Look I'm not here to ruin your relation but I'm just concerned about hyung. He's always a angry man.... You know!!

Jimin:- We know, just need some time to set everything up. Then we'll tell everyone. Till then you don't tell anyone........

Jk:- Why would I ?..... Well anyways I'm happy for the two of you..... Now come enjoy the party.

Uh Jungkook, my heart was just in my mouth by your sudden entry.....

Sharon's POV.......

I said Jimin I love him but I'm not sure will we gonna be last forever or not......

He said he will take care of everything but still man........

But I just hope no body make any fuss about this.......

Next morning........

Sharon's POV......

Mom and dad have left early today. Me and Suga oppa were having breakfast. When I thought to tell him about me and Jimin. I don't like lying to him for so long......

Sharon:- Uhh, oppa......(I said while playing with my food through the spoon)

Suga:- Yeah.....

Sharon:- What if I tell you that I'm dating someone?.....

Suga:- Really, are you dating someone?

Sharon:- First answer my question..

Suga:- Okay! Um I will not be very happy because I love and I don't wanna share you with anyone.....

Sharon:- "I'm not a toy that you don't want to share" (I muttered to myself)

Suga:- But if that person is worthy for you and can take care of you more than me then I can think.....