My Oc

Name/Nickname: Alex Manson. He can be called Jarred since it's his middle name.

Age: S1 he was about 8 years old, S2 he was about 12, S3 he was about 14, S4 is now currently 16.
Gender: Male

Sexuality:Straight

Personality: He's more closed off at first bringing on tough guy act not really showing much more of his emotions, looking a little bit empty or having like this mad attitude especially when he was little, but when he gets to know enough he'll have more of this happy, caring, loving side of him that's hidden away for a reason which is either due to being cursed of feeling unhappy from his past but tends to be more open minded the more he's around others very in tuned either his own age or older didn't matter. But as a kid was more scared or quiet type of loner than he already was before.

Appearance:For mainly his skin color is brown of course upon looking at him, his hair wise before it was really small little curly afro to wavy curls then locks and now went back to wavy hair that can be put into a pony or pigtails. When he was an eight year old kid having a basic hair that grew more into little wavy/curly afro like long hair with the help of his mother's genetics and her curling skills before but keeping them short in the apocalypse. Now for his eye color being brown basically and height wise is 5'11 does have a slender body yet has a high metabolism having abs. Also whenever he does have his hair combed out it can go down and cover his face look more emo or edgy than he already is.

Outfits: Now as an eight year old, he wore a grey sweater, with blue denim pants, and lastly has a necklace that's a blue crystal shaped like a dagger, now above all that is a blue hoodie over it. Eventually at age 12, he wore a small black  denim jacket with a black grunge long sleeve shirt, some blue jeans and some black sneakers. At 14 He ended up ditching the jacket to wear a plaid black/white striped sweater, and some black pants to black boots. Lastly at 16, he currently wears a black hooded jacket, underneath is a custom black shirt and black denim jeans, with some black combat boots even a black Ushanka. Fun fact he keeps on his necklace because it was gift from his mother before the apocalypse. He also wears a black beanie to look edgier or grunge than before.

Likes:usually taking little walks, hanging out with his friends at the troubled youth, napping,  sketching a lot, exercising, sleeping/naps.

Dislikes:being alone for too long, raiders, his past, being misjudged or whatever, being bothered by people that annoy him, separated from Clem for too long.

Weapons:He carries a knife around in his jacket/hoodie, a pistol in his backpack, with a little switchblade in his pants pocket, then would use a metal baseball.

Friends:Clem, AJ, Violet, and the others.

Family: Laura and Jarred Jefferson. His mother is deceased while his father is still alive but he's unaware til later on. His mom had lighter skin with some straight or hispanic curls compared to his father, who is darker skin but tall and muscular, with a little mustache and a wavey/curly hair like MJ. So their son is basically mixed.

Crush: Clementine.

Backstory: Well this is the same as Clem's in fact they lived next door to each other would always play together in her tree house or just in the backyard having a regular childhood yet he was bullied school for being the outcast or weird kid in school, when it all started as her parents were away at the hospital while walkers was overrunning Georgia and for his mother just so happens to be a nurse working in the place so convenient. Alex was basically left alone along with Clem in her treehouse as the same day Lee managed to land in that same backyard as the rest was basically history growing up in a world where a bunch of walkers were taking over as this changed his mind forever becoming more empty in the process than happy especially finding out his mother have turned/died from getting bitten wasn't exactly great but he wasn't totally alone having Clem at his side being his safe haven slowly developing feelings for her in the process of surviving on this planet but before this all happened his father would be a typical drunk and abusive so the relationship issues were there alongside fighting in front of their child didn't help and she still did her best take care of him while her estranged husband was out doing whatever but it didn't work out well. So currently he isn't sure where his father could be living in this walker world. Unaware that he's still alive and currently out there with Lily. Once they reunite and things will be more than just awkward. it will be traumatic and triggering for them.

Other: he does smoke a lot of weed in his spare time or well to cure his depression by the time he's gotten older and more empty but not heartless.