𝖨𝗇 𝖠𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 ─ 𝖤𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖮𝖿𝖿 𝖸𝗈𝗎

“ I just can't take my eyes off you
Tell me anything you wanna do ”

TW : Heavy Manga Spoiler ‼️
🗒️: Aftermath Final Battle

“ahh...” she woke up in tears, she saw a butterfly wandering around her room. After few minutes, it finally left through window as Kanao watch it fly away...

“Somehow, it reminded me of you Master...” she look at her palm where Shinobu first time held her.

Shinobu is the one who purchased and be her savior that time. ‘I regret for not spending more time with you when you still here...’ she wipe away her tears and take a shower.

She stepped outside the garden and stare at 'Victory', a tree that was planted by the late Flower Hashira, Kochou Kanae.

“ah, today look brighter than usual... Everyone must be happy, living without demons.” she close one of her eye, putting her right hand on top of her face to cover herself from the sun.

“Today, is the first day without demons. I wonder how heaven look like? Are they happy to be there? Do they meet their family again?” she put down her hand and look at the ground.

“If only, you guys still alive... This estate would be fill with laughter...” Kanao chuckles as if that would happen.

you did a wonderful job, take a good rest..” Kanao look behind her, literally nothing. ‘I thought I heard a voice just now..’ She thought, covering her hear that has been whispered by someone.

‘Ah, It must be them... I hope you two have a good rest and family reunion there..” she smile with a little blush on her face.

She took out something from her pocket, a coin that was given by Kanae. “If it wasn't because of you, I wouldn't be able to decide until now...” she clenched the coin in her palm.

“You guys work hard as well, you deserve more break...” she get inside back before Aoi scold her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At the Demon Slayer Corps Cemetery, Kanao sit in front of the honorable Flower and Insect Pillar grave. She replace down the dead flowers and clean the grave.