Me and Niall Part 2

Chapter 1

The outfit

I've been living with Niall for 3 months now. Bronagh is fine and she is dating Zayne. Guess what?

Me and Niall are getting married in two weeks! I'm so excited!

But there is only one problem, I don't have a dress! I know I'm worrying about a dress I don't need until two weeks time, but this wedding has to be perfect because everyone including the press are going to be there! So tomorrow I'm going shopping with Bronagh for a wedding dress.

Next day

Me and Bronagh are standing in Debbies ( A wedding dress shop in Mullingar). I'm trying on this lovely white dress with SPARKLES!

' So what do you think Bronagh' I said. 'Gorgeous, now can we go. Those shoes in Penny's are still calling my name.'said Bronagh. 'You don't understand, this dress has to be perfect!'I said. 'Why don't you try these dresses on?' said the kind woman who worked at Debbies.

'Okay' I said and I took the dresses.

None of the dresses the woman gave me looked right on me, so I bought the first one I tried on. Then me and Bronagh went to Penny's so Bronagh could get those killer heels.

I also got a pair of white sparkly heels and lots of jewellery in Debbies for the wedding.

I was almost ready for the big day!

Chapter 2

The cake

Me and Niall are going out to town to get a wedding cake. We were thinking of getting a cake with sponge and cream. When we arrived at the cake shop we smelt lovely cakes. We had a look at the cakes and decided to get a sponge and cream one. So far the wedding is going good!

Chapter 3

The Wedding

It was the day of the wedding. Bronagh and my sister Eva were bridesmaids for the wedding.

I was getting ready for the wedding. The fancy car came at 11 o' clock to pick us up. The wedding was perfect. We went to an expensive restaurant after the wedding. It all went great!

The End

Thank you for reading my last book. I hoped you liked this book as much as my last one! :p