21-30

Chapter 21 THE CONCEALED SECRET

   Xiaoxiao looked at this woman with a high forehead and a pair of dangling eyes in the narrow Yintang. At first glance, it was not a good match.

"Second sister, why are you back again? Didn't you already agree that Xiaoxiao was adopted by you, but now you regret wanting to send Xiaoxiao back!"

After speaking, she looked like she was going to drive them out.

"Why did you decide everything without my opinion!"

Xiao Xiao couldn't help asking her when she saw her appearance.

"My family already has five children, and your uncle's salary is only 30 yuan a month to support so many people! I don't know how expensive firewood, rice, oil and salt are, but we don't have the ability!"

"Okay! I'm eighteen years old, and I don't need anyone to take it in. I'm going to start my own business. This is my home. My parents have left the house, so I'll just stay at home. Back at Li's house, she was so old that she could live alone.

Tian Guihua became anxious when she heard it, and shouted recklessly: "You are too much, especially the second sister, how can you not talk about it? We negotiated it at the beginning. We will divide the compensation for the elder brother and sister-in-law. After adopting Xiaoxiao back, do you regret not wanting to take in this stinky girl now, and pay back the compensation of 500 yuan!"

"Compensation?" Xiaoxiao turned back to Zhou Cuihua when she heard the key words.

Zhou Cuihua had originally signaled to Tian Guihua not to let her tell her, but she knew that this woman was arrogant and reckless to reveal this secret, but now Xiaoxiao knows it.

"Aunt, did you take the compensation from my parents!" A very positive tone.

Unexpectedly, her parents still have compensation money. She was really careless and didn't realize that money was a thing before.

"Xiaoxiao, that... the compensation is not much, I have arranged for my elder brother and elder sister-in-law, and then you were seriously injured and lay in the hospital for a few days, but you spent a lot of money, but there is not much left, plus you are recovering at my house. It's been a month..."

Zhou Cuihua bit the bullet and explained.

"Not much! Hehe, 500 yuan is a lot. You lied to me before that the Li family paid for my parents' funeral and the money for my wounds, and spent all the Li family's savings. Now it has changed. It's my parents' compensation.

You really know how to hide it. If this woman didn't say it out today, would you plan to keep it?

And you even split the compensation for my parents and then kicked me out, saying What kind of adopting me is not because my parents will pay compensation. As for this woman who doesn't adopt me, why should she take my parents' money and still have my house!"

Xiaoxiao was completely angry, it turned out that she had been kept in the dark. , The Li family used the reason for her amnesia to hide everything from the past, and they said that they adopted her kindly, which is ridiculous, but she was very grateful to the Li family before!

Zhou Cuihua was also anxious, but Xiaoxiao knew everything.

SHe had to comfort him: "Xiao Xiao, your aunt and I are sorry for you in this matter, we have something to say, don't make such a loud noise, it will make people laugh." Xiao Xiao raised her eyebrows and sneered: "I don't know anything. No, I'm afraid of being laughed at, I can't even keep what my parents left, how can I be worthy of my parents!"

Tian Guihua argued on the side, "You want to get married anyway, keep so much money What about the house, how can there be enough room in the backyard for so many children in my family!"

"That's your family's business, not mine, it's my parents' house, and what to do with the house is my right. Why are you robbing my house, not to mention I'm not married yet. Aunt, don't you think so?"

Xiaoxiao turned her head to look at Zhou Cuihua, she was all making plans here, one asked her to marry instead of her daughter, and the other had already wanted to own her family's house in advance.

Xiaoxiao's shout just now attracted a lot of people to come and watch.

Although the Zhou family has no relatives anymore, Xiaoxiao's parents often helped the neighbors when they were alive, and they were very good at dealing with others. Many people in the neighborhood knew them.

Seeing Xiaoxiao coming back, they all looked at her sympathetically.

Someone kindly helped Xiaoxiao find someone from the street office to deal with it.

Li Dahai and Zhou Cuihua were completely confused when they saw such a posture. They didn't expect their niece to make a big issue. Although they didn't meet often before, in the hospital where Li's family was recuperating, Xiaoxiao was a very sensible and quiet girl, but now she is like this The girl who is domineering and insisting on getting justice for herself is really unfamiliar, and the two of them stood there at a loss.

But Tian Guihua hurried out immediately and scolded Xiao Xiao: "Damn girl, sooner or later you will get married, so you can't give the Zhou family's house to your future in-law's family, everyone, come and listen to what a cruel dead girl, have pity on my family. The five children are crowded in the backyard. Seeing that the children are growing up every day, the eldest sister is sixteen years old and has no room of her own. This cruel girl doesn't care about her sister at all, she just wants to give the house to the future mother-in-law . Brother and sister-in-law, you have the spirit to see how this dead girl has become, it is really unfilial! So angry with my family..." The
back of the mouth cracked, long and short sentences, four or six body of rude words in one go without hitting The belly draft directly scolded.

Xiaoxiao was surprised, it would be a pity if this person would not be an actor in future generations, but no matter how much she scolds her, today she will not let these few people who have been plotting their family's property behind their backs.

"Of course, my parents' compensation and house must be left to their daughters. How can my daughter give someone else's house to support them, but the truth is to give my own house. I am a freshman at the age of 18. I can make my own decisions. What kind of life?"

Xiaoxiao finished, looking at Zhou Cuihua.

"Auntie, I'm very grateful for you to take me in, but I can't just leave my family's affairs like this, or how can I explain to my parents in the future. I can't leave the two of them, I don't even have a home."

The people around pointed at him . Yes, probably also heard the beginning and end of the matter.

This Xiaoxiao's uncle's family is really unkind. The family and their daughter took the compensation money when they were studying, not to mention the house, and even drove Xiaoxiao to her aunt's house.

And the reason why Zhou Cuihua was willing to take her in, Xiaoxiao knew very well. Before in the Li family, they didn't mention that she was still in college. It is estimated that she was not allowed to continue to study after the compensation was paid. Anyway, she lost her memory. I don't know. Later, when Li Xiaofang refused to marry, she simply asked her to replace her, and she didn't care if she got married. The family received a huge sum of money in vain.

It didn't take long for the street director to arrive.

Chen Ying was a friend of Xiaoxiao's mother in the past. Someone just said that Xiaoxiao went home and now Zhou's family is in chaos because of the inheritance of Xiaoxiao's parents, so she immediately dropped the documents in her hand and came over.

"Xiao Xiao, your injury is healed." He walked up to Xiao Xiao and looked at her up and down.