81-90

Chapter 81 Resignation

   Doctor Xue thought she would be angry, but seeing that Xiaoxiao didn't complain at all, and even when her anger subsided, she still thought about her. She is really a good girl with a big belly. , maybe it is also Xiaoxiao's blessing, there will be no such evil mother-in-law in the future.

"Xiao Xiao, you're so nice, but neither the dean nor I want you to leave, so let's take a month off and go home. You can rest well during this time. It's been too busy in the hospital these days, so it's better to take a rest. After this matter is over, you can go back to the hospital. I discussed this with the director just now, and I can't dismiss you for no reason just because of this matter, it's really unfair to you!"

Xiaoxiao's medical skills are good, and she was rescued in the hospital. There are a lot of people, how can such talents be lost, so after the couple negotiated before, they felt that Xiaoxiao should go home to rest for a while before going to work.

Seeing that Aunt Xue didn't fire her directly, but thought of this? Xiaoxiao is still very moved to keep her. After all, she has really helped her a lot. Now she is embarrassing her in the hospital. It is better for her to leave. Besides, she already has a plan and wants to open a pharmacy. She has money and medical skills. She is not bad at medicine, and is fully capable of opening a pharmacy. She treats people and sells medicines, so people can be more free.

So she declined Dr. Xue's kindness

, "Aunt Xue, forget it, it would be bad if Xu Wenhui came to make trouble again. I am very grateful for your help during this time. When I was young, I had the opportunity to work. Now I am If I want to learn more, maybe I will open a pharmacy or something..."

Xiao Xiao didn't hide her thoughts.

"Really, this is very good, you understand both Chinese and Western medicine, capable people can make a difference no matter where they are, and the key is to save people and help those who need help. In fact, I prefer you to stay. Look at this You have helped the hospital so much these days, everyone here likes you, it would be a pity if you left, and you should consider whether to stay or not."

Xiaoxiao was not tempted, "I don't work here because I was threatened by Yunhai's mother, I actually don't have a big ambition to be a famous doctor and plan to help many people, maybe I'm just an ordinary person in my selfishness. Days without troubles may not be suitable for doctors to stay in the hospital, I think it is better to rest for a while before talking about it."

Doctor Xue was very sorry after hearing this, but she also understood Xiaoxiao's decision.

Today, the eldest sister can come over to make trouble. During this time, she is staring at Xiaoxiao. She can go back to rest, so as not to be scolded again.

So he said, "I hope you can still come to work in the hospital in a month. If you don't want to come and want to open a pharmacy and need help, you must come to me and ask me to make up for it, or I will always feel guilty about you in the future. I can't keep Xiaoxiao here, Dr. Xue knows that this will be a loss for the hospital in the future, and they work hard but are forced away by the eldest sister, making it as if the hospital was opened by their family.

Xiao Xiao nodded, "Aunt Xue, rest assured, no matter where I am, I will be a good doctor. It is our duty to save the dying and the wounded." 

In her previous life, she did not study medicine because she wanted to save people, but later she saved a critically ill child. Later, after watching his parents cry with joy, she realized how important it is to be a good doctor, and sometimes she can help a family. She was glad that she could not only save herself but also help others when she studied medicine. The fighting spirit to make a name for itself.

In the end, Dr. Xue sighed, but before Xiaoxiao left, she still had another thing in mind.

"Xiao Xiao, if the hospital is short of medicine..."

"Aunt Xue, don't worry, I will go to my friend for help."

Xiaoxiao responded. What the hospital asked for was the medicines that most people usually use to relieve inflammation and colds. They were not special medicines. She could make some medicines, and there was still a lot of space left. In order to be afraid of being found out that it is not the medicine of this era, Xiaoxiao especially tore off the label on it and the outer box, but the container itself is still much better than the current one. It is estimated that the medicine in the waiting space is almost sold. She can't sell it, even if she can make it, but it needs to be packaged, whether it's a bottle or an injection, you have to find a manufacturer to produce it, but now the factory is state-owned, and it's not easy to take private orders for production.

Therefore, in the future, Xiaoxiao plans to focus on selling traditional Chinese medicine, and then open a pharmacy, and her life will not be too bad.

I moved my belongings to the dormitory, packed my belongings, and gave some unused things like tables and chairs to Xu Hong's house next door at noon. Xu Hong was very surprised that she was leaving suddenly, but after thinking about it, she had a guess.

Xiaoxiao just said that she had something to do at home and could no longer go to work, but Xu Hong didn't dare to ask any more questions. At noon, I heard that the dean's sister-in-law was looking for Xiaoxiao for trouble, and the sound of the two quarreling could be heard by everyone outside.

After Xiao Xiao packed up, she didn't have much, so she just picked it up with both hands.

After saying goodbye to the Xu Hong family, Xiao Xiao took the bus to go home. Now she is very fortunate that the old house was demolished and rebuilt to allow people to live in it. Otherwise, she would not know where to go back today. It makes sense to have a suite of your own.

When I went home, Chen Cheng and Chen Yan were not at home for class today.

However, when Xiao Xiao passed the old house where Chen Cheng used to be, she heard movement inside.

Thinking of what Zhao Lichen said yesterday that he wanted Ye Qiaosheng to move in, and to protect their safety, could he be the one who moved here now.

So I put my things down, locked the door, and went to the front to take a look.

There was a knocking sound inside, as if repairing something. When Xiaoxiao walked in, she saw that Ye Qiaosheng was repairing two chairs in the yard. There was a person sitting under the eaves, Ye Qiaoan, who had been recovering for many days.

Ye Qiaosheng was stunned when he saw Xiaoxiao, then put down the hammer in his hand. He didn't expect that she would come back at this time. He thought that she would fix the furniture and wait until she came back from get off work to say hello.

"Didn't you go to work? Why did you come back at this time?"

"Come back early, and Sister Qiao An is here too." SHe walked to the bench where Qiao An sat and sat down.

Qiao An greeted her and lowered her head. She looked a little inferior, especially in the face of such a young doctor as Xiao Xiao, her inferiority complex was stronger.

"Qiao an is...that's like this. She's been bored at home recently, so she wanted to move in with me. She didn't say hello to you beforehand, but Xiaoxiao, I don't think we can live here for nothing and pay you the rent every month. Okay?" Ye Qiaosheng said cautiously, after all, he made the decision to ask Qiao An to move in together, and this is not his own house.