Chapter 2: My New School...

OMG I can't wait to get to ma new school, I hope I'll make friends their. Especially with some idols cause that would be mad if I did.

But what if I have a bad Impression on them?

Well I'm living in this big mansion right now. And yes my families really rich, also gotta wealthy untie, and we own HEAPS of land in the Cook Islands. And own 3 castles in Scotland called the 'Fraser Castle'

So I like, should be getting some rest now so night.

*Sleeping*

*Morning*

*Alarm starts playing ' 4 Minute's - Crazy '*

"Ugghh!!! -Gasp- it's first day of school! First day of school FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!" As soon as I stretched myself, I shot out of bed accidentally tripping on my blankets and stumbling to grab ma towel and brush.

Yes I brush my hair in the shower

it's easier.

*Taking shower*

*Finished Shower*

After I finish having my shower, I dried myself and tied the towel around ma body, I then went up to ma Ipad. And started playing 'Xia's Flower'.

I grab my uniform out of the cupboard. but just get rid of the shoes and imagine jays _IN MEDIA^^_

And as I'm jamming to 'Flower' I'm doing my hair up in a ponytail bc it's to long for me to let out.

My hair is also curly. Then when that song was finished I put on 'Red Velvets Ice Cream Cake'.

I finished getting ready and man do I look hot. I just can't help, but stare at the mirror in amazement and take

A bunch of selfies. Even tho I don't take selfies often.

I grabbed my bag, which is medium sized, just enough to fit all ma books Ipad, IPhone, head phones, speaker and wallet.

I'm finished packing my stuff. So I'm STILL jamming to 'Ice Cream Cake', I change the song to 'BTS We Are Bullet Proof', and I'm just walking around like a tarred singing along. Then I made coffee, and 2 toasts with mi-mite.

And that's it ma breakfast.

After dat I did ma dishes, after dat I brushed ma teeth. Then I checked the time, I guess it's time for me to leave.

I'm actually really scared right now. So I grab out ma ipad and head phones and start listening to'Spawnbreezie-Fungai Lupe (Tongan song)' (A/N:you should check it out its a good song)to release stress, Fungai Lupe finished, then changed to 'Mou Piri (Cook Isl song)' it's awesome because I understand what their singing.

So after about 5 minutes of walking & silently lip syncing to myself, I saw the school and OH MA GOD it looks so

pretty AND HUGE.

Aww I see students.. And they look really REALLY nice, their wearing their uniform with such style, nice makeup, and it looks like their hair was done 2 perfection.👌🙌💇

I cross the road with my head down so I don't draw attention to myself, but I swear I can feel other pairs of eyes starring at me CREEPY, I quickly grab my i pad and played 'Dj LeAN- WaDe iN YoUR Vs ALoHa ReMiX- CoMMoN KiNGs- PLeASuRe.P- FaT Joe' (check dis song out)

I think it's bc I'm brown meh idk, so I'm walking in the school and a few kids are staring at me, whatever so I got a map for the school right, like of course U need a map for a school this big.