prologue

Mei-Lynn POV (that's  what I imagine her dog to look like)

looking out my window I see a moving van pull into the driveway of the house right next door to mines, what the fuck of course its just my luck, the last thing I need is a new stuck up bitch that will make my life more of a living hell then it already is. A couple minuets later a black range rover pulls in right behind the U-Haul truck, a girl around the same age as me comes out the truck.

holy shit she's beautiful.

She has short curl hair that frames her face and caramel skin that looks as soft as my favorite blanket, she's wearing leggings with a oversized vintage shirt on which says rolling stones on it im pretty sure is a band, she has black converses on.

she must feel eyes on her because just a couple seconds later her light brown eyes reach my dark ones. I feel like im in a trance she stares at me them smiles.

she has the prettiest smile. mei stop, shaking my head getting out of that trance i look at her with a scowl forming on my face, her smile drops. I close my blinds and make my way downstairs.

who the hell is that girl

when i get to the living room i see lei who is my light brown doberman, she's laying on the couch, wow im suprised she even fits on the couch she's a huge dog

going to the kitchen i see my father doing some drug on the kitchen table "tell your big ass dog to get of my sofa", ignoring him i open the fridge seeing what i can make for lunch "did you not here me little girl i said GET YOUR GOD DAMN DOG OFF MY SOFA" he says while standing up i flinch. It's okay mei in a year you can finally move out of this shit hole, a few seconds later lei comes running in the kitchen growling at my father.

"enough lei come on lets go for a walk" getting the leash off the hook at the front door i put on her harness and collar then the leash.

Opening the door i then hear my father "ungrateful bitch it should've been you" trust me dad i know before i go outside i make sure i have my phone and headphones then slamming my front door and take lei outside.

walking down the side walk i put on some girl in red essentials and start walking.

A couple minutes later a hand taps me on my shoulder turning around i see those brown eyes "hey i-i-im briar your next door neighbor well obvisouly your neighbor because you saw me with the U-Haul truck because i saw you so i guessing you saw me anywa- ", "can you shut up" i say while taking off my headphones "you talk a lot", "im sorry i just got excited and when i get excited I ramble i-I didnt mean to upset you" she says while playing with the hem of her T-shirt.

i then notice things i didnt notice from so far away she's actaully taller then me im 5'4 which isnt very short but not tall either she has to be around 5'5 or 5'6 "OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOUR DOG" she squeals " why the fuck are you so loud" she bends down to pet lei "uhh miss talks a lot i wouldnt do that she's trained and she'll bite y-" my dog yips and licks all over whatever the hell her name was face.

what the fuck

She giggles while my dog barks happily. Okay its official im losing my shit. "lei stop!, get off her" lei instantly gets off....brielle? no shit what was her name.

"listen barb or whatever the hell your name is-", "its briar", "i really dont give a shit i also dont care that your my neighbor so how about you do both of us a favor and stay away from me capishe". she steps back from me with her head down "u-u-um y-yea okay, sorry for upsetting you can i at least get our name".

For fucks sake sighing i answer her "its mei-lynn","she lifts her head up wth a bright smile on her lips "c-cool mei-lynn its a beautiful name, can i call you mei" she ask with a little tilt to her head "no you cant", "o-o-okay u-um it was n-nice meeting you". she turns away and starts walking back to her house.

my eyes somehow make their way to her ass gahh dayum.

stop no mei stop

sighing i look at lei "well lets go home" walking home i start thinking about that curly haired girl. Nomei she's annoying and too kiddish your leaving in a year anyway it wont workout" making my way to the front foor and opening it insantly hearing my father say some more stupid shit not having the energy i take the harness and leash off lei and make my way to my room ignoing my dad yells for me to do shit for him. changing into pajamas i plop on the bed
Lei comes and lays next to me putting her head in my stomach.

I turn around closing my eyes

But this time i dont dream of leaving town or my father becoming sober again i dream of a curly haired girl instead.
———————————————————————————
(I hope you liked this chapter)

This is the shirt briar was wearing

With some black leggings

A/N: this is kinda to just show how they met and stuff I have some ideas I want to do but I'm not positive all I know is that you guys are hopefully gonna love briar bc the ideas I have for her I'm obsessed with and their relationship in general (this is obviously not edited but here's the prologue don't forget to comment!)<33