sick of you(chapter 1)

(A/N: this takes place three months after the prologue)

Mei-lynn POV

Its been three fucking months. Three months since I told briar to leave me alone and... she didnt instead the next day she showed up at 8 in the morning with two coffees and a bag of donuts from dunkin. Other people would find this cute or funny but for me it just pissed me off more. 

You would think when people tell you not to talk or bother them ever they would...well not bother you

But no instead they bring you donuts and coffee every morning, even during school. Their was a knock on the door bringing me out of my thoughts, going downstairs not bothering to change from the blue shorts and crop top pajama set im wearing with lei following me.

My father isn't here thank god, he decided to get sober for once and go to work for some stupid job opportunity. Opening the door speaking of the devil I see miss briar talks a lot with her hand mid way about to knock again. 

With a scowl on my face I scan her outfit from head to toe mainly stopping at her boobs 

(A/N: im not really good at describing outfits and stuff so im just gonna put a photo here)

Stop oogling her mei, raking my eyes back to her face I see her looking me up and down as I did to her moments ago

Stop oogling her mei, raking my eyes back to her face I see her looking me up and down as I did to her moments ago. Clearing my throat I break the silence "you gonna stop looking at me yet" tilting my head to the side a bit, leaning against the door frame, blushing briar answers me "o-oh sorry I-I-I didnt mean to um, I was just wondering if you would go out to breakfast with me instead of just donuts every morning" scratching the back of her neck with her head down looking embarrassed to be asking me this.

Deciding to put her out of her misery I respond "um let me think about it.. no" closing the door and going back inside so I can feed lei. As I make it to the kitchen and getting lei's bowl I hear a softer knock but still prominent one, going back to the door I open it.

"p-please I promise I will n-never disturb you again, just this o-o-once" looking at me with her bright brown puppy dog eyes, sighing I let her in "fine fine ill go just let me take a shower and get changed, and while your here feed lei.. she um likes you" I start walking to the stairs but before I could get far I feel arms wrap around my waist pushing me into her body to where my head is right where her boob is.

"t-thankyou mei-lynn I promise it will be fun" she squeals while letting me go and running to the kitchen im guessing to feed lei, I stand their for a couple seconds.

well fuck

Calming my heart down I make my way upstairs to the bathroom. Turning on the shower I look I the mirror my strait jet black hair is in a messy ponytail with strands falling over my face nd cheeks are flushed, For gods sake mei get it together.

I take off my clothes and get in the shower not before playing some Taylor Swift essentials. After a couple minuets I go to my room to get changed I pick out

putting on some lotion and jewelry while letting my hair out and putting them in two braids, I grab my air forces and everyday white tote bag and head downstairs

I see briar playing with lei laughing and giggling as lei licks her face.

Clearing my throat I interrupt this heart warming scene before me "ready to go briar" I ask while grabbing a bottle of water, my wallet, house keys, and book just in case. Noticing she didnt answer me I turn around and see her looking at my legs with a weird look on her face "uh briar are you ready to go" interrupting her thoughts her curly haired self looked at me seeming startled by my question "y-yea sorry..u-um you look very beautiful by the way" she says while getting up from the floor.

Blushing instantly I decide not to respond and just stare at her "r-right sorry we can go now. Bye lei we'll be back soon" she kisses the dogs head and makes her way to the front door my eyes drop to her ass no mei, turning to look at my dog "wish me luck lei, Im gonna need it" she turns around and walks back to the living room "yea.. well fuck you too" going to the front door I step outside I lock my door and make my way to briar's black jeep wrangler.

Going to the front seat I buckle up and turn to briar, "u-um I was thinking we could go to denny's for breakfast.. a-as long as that o-okay with you o-o-o-of course" turning to look out the window I answer her "yea briar that fine" she puts on some music and starts driving.

I hope im not gonna regret doing this.