THANK YOOOOOU

Thanks you for all the comments and votes.❤️i salute each and everyone that rockin with me . Wow its funny how we find inspiration from the smallest things. I got this story idea from this picture on the top. Aint it funny how my brain worked. If this world is mine was so much fun to write I think I have to write a sequel maybe when Melanie is a little older. She was my favorite character such a attention grabber. My little thug ... but I got a surprise yall im going to give yall a sequel to OUR CHOICE I mean yall flooded my inbox with the request. And im here for yall so im going to do it ..... but I need yall help well the sequel will be when school back in session so im going to need a new character.

Do you have what I need let me know. Inbox me and tell me which character you will be associated with. You have to be familiar with the story. Im excited are you guys cause I am.. but I wanna thank you again for rocking with me . shit yall the real mvp.... Im blessed from all the love yall give me .

p.s.

inbox the character idea like this

name

gender

age

what you want your part to be in the sequel

sexually active or nah

bitchy or nah

mean or nah

ight thats all i need and submit them soon because you know yo girl can write fast as hell.

love Ty

p.p.s

dont forget to check out my other stuff

imagines

moment of life your life right thru me

our choice

the worst love forever dont change

grand piano i lied the crying game

dont be scared

a new direction

downtown life under the gun

ride for you

song cry

Love jones