Positive+

Two weeks later....

I walked into the small bathroom and slowly looked toward the sink. There she sat on the floor crying. I asked her why she was crying. I was told to look at the pregnancy tests on the sink rim. I stood in shock as I saw three successive plus signs . She said that she was sorry.
I held her head up and told her that we'd be fine. We would tell no one and elope quietly. Then we'd announce to our families of the news.
Month later.....
I walked into the carpeted foyer and looked into my childhood home. I'd grown up here and my unborn child would see it as much as possible. Me and Laurel wed and took a small honeymoon trip to upstate New York. We both would finish our degrees in only a semester and were both estatic.
^ four and a half months later^
Walking across the stage 6 1/2 months pregnant sucked. My gown didn't fit correctly, but I was content. I was pregnant, I loved my husband and family, and I was graduating. We tossed our hats into the air and went home. We finished packing for when we moved back home and moved into our first house together.
When we got back to Oregon , we got our things from our perspective parental homes and moved into our house in just under a week's time. We finally got a break, and I was happy.
^2 1/2 months later^
Laurel was taken to the hospital after going into labor five minutes before. She gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Laurelai. They stayed in the hospital for around 3 days then went home. Their nursery was baby blue and gold with slight pink accents. They had a large mural of the Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus on the west wall. There was a small pink couch beneath it and a baby crib across from it.
Love was in the air. The room was beautiful, and homey.

Please tell me how I did, don't know if I want to continue this any longer