Chapter 10

The next day, I woke up with my face gently resting in the space between her breasts. One of my arms is wrapped around her body while the other reaches up to her shoulder. Adrien, on the other hand, had managed to flip himself so that his feet were now at the head of the bed. I don’t know how he did it without waking Nathalie, me, or himself up.

Nathalie begins to shift underneath me and I feel her hand snake into my shorter lengthened hair. I tilt my chin up and she smiles down at me. She slowly leans down and kisses my hairline quickly.

Nathalie pulls me closer to her, she is now almost sitting upright. I’m practically sitting on her lap. She cups my cheek which almost forces me to maintain eye contact with her. The way her blue eyes lock into mine is a feeling I don’t think I could forget. Her eyes sparkle with an odd reflection from the morning light peeking through the curtains. They seem to be endless like a vast ocean stretching towards the horizon. 

Our concentration breaks when we hear Adrien roll over but he hasn’t woken up. I turn back towards her and smile gently. I scoot a little closer towards her and my head rests in the crook of her neck. A grin runs across my face as I take in the early morning scent. 

I close my eyes, the world around me disappears briefly before I open them back to reality again. Facing me when I do is Nathalie’s perfectly smooth creamy skin. There's a tingle inside and I don’t quite know what I’m doing as I open my mouth and begin to suck the base of her neck.

Nathalie’s body seems to freeze with my lips on her neck, yet she seems to ignore what I’m doing. With the newfound permission, I begin to suck a little harder. Now she gasps at the shocking sensation which excites me to bite gently on the once unmarked skin.

I swear I hear Nathalie say my name under her breath in a desperate tone, but her arms go around my body holding me in place. I assume this means she likes what I’m doing. I take the opportunity to add a bit more pressure, I don’t want to hurt her, but it feels right to continue.

“Chel..sea,” she says under her breath.

I love the way she’s breathy, almost at a loss for anything else.

Her next words sound like ‘please, don’t stop’ though I can’t very well make it out. I follow the directions I hear, beginning to move my lips down towards the collarbone her nightshirt exposes. 

“Right-Ah, there,” Nathalie tries to keep her moan low but she’s embracing the sensation too much. It had been so long since she had been touched this way for her to think about what might come from this. 

I focus on the dips in her chest where she seems to be more sensitive to my touch. She continues to plead with me to keep going and even not knowing exactly what I’m doing, her voice tells me this is right. 

“Chel… please… good god… yes…” Nathalie’s words become broken up as she practically loses the ability to make sentences. 

I continue to move my lips in a slow pattern around her upper chest and neck. I focus more on the areas which elicit louder approval from her but love every area of her the same. 

I think I must have gotten carried away just a little because Adrien begins to stir from his sleep. I add a little space between Nathalie and me. Her arms loosen around me as she slowly pulls away.

Adrien sits up and looks around the room with a slightly confused expression.

“Is this another weird dream?” He asks.

“No, Adrien,” Nathalie tells him, “but it is about time you get ready for school. Hurry along now.”

“We’ll meet you down there for breakfast,” I add as Adrien leaves.