♡~Chapter 1~♡

Deku stands up and raises his hand in the middle of class, Aizawa (who is 27 IN THIS BOOK-) looks at him confused. "Yes, Midoriya?" "You said something wrong." "Oh? Enlighten me please."

The greenette gets up and walks in front of the class, "You guys have never met me! Oops~ I'm Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku! I am your teacher assistant in this class but also your nurse" He says while a bright smile that struck Aizawa's heart immediately.

"Anyway, Aizawa, what you said wrong was that History piece with the retired All Might!"

(Oh wait- I should PROBABLY say my AU so it isn't confusing. Well, here.

Aizawa is 27 while Deku is 24! All Might is retired to take care of his wife, Inko Midoriya, who sadly has bone cancer. Everyone in class 1-A, yes, Kacchan and everyone else is still 16-17. And in place of Midoriya in class 1-A is Shinso!

More detail on Deku, late bloomer and has a quirk called Hinami, Hinami in Japanese means ocean, or water (I think-)

Anyway, hope you like reading!)

"What you said wrong was that All Might didn't just defeat the sludge monster by himself. He was Originally not going to fight cause he ran out of time on his quirk, but that's when he saw two little kids run in to save their now best friend, Mina and Kirishima! Mina saw Bakugo stuck in the sludge monster after walking home with Kirishima and rushed in while Kirishima chased her confused." He went on and on about the situation while everyone, (except Todoroki and Bakugo.) Starred at him in awe and amazement. Aizawa was impressed as well. He didn't know the kid (he calls him a kid at his childish antics) was such a fanboy of All Might.

Deku went on and on, still catching everyone's eyes as he got more excited bout the subject. Without even realizing the bell rang, he kept going. Aizawa knocked the desk which made him froze and look at him, "yes??" "The bell rang." Every student got up and immediately left but most of them thanked Deku for the lesson.

"I got a kid coming over to the roo-" "DADDYYYYY!!!" "Speak of the devil" soon, Eri ran in excited but Deku froze in confusion as he watched a tan girl with freckles all over her walk in behind Eri, when she saw Deku she immediately froze. She hesitated but waved at Deku. "Hi..." he said while starring at her.

Her cyan eyes shook a little bit, she fidgeted with her surgical gloves, due to her being nervous, her skin started to slightly glow. Eri looked back at her and sighed, "Getsumei, it's okay.." she nodded but still looked nervous.

"Deku-chan, this is Getsumei. My new friend!" She giggled while holding Getsumei's hand. "Why won't she say hi?" Asked the curious black haired male while looking at Gestumei. "She can't talk-?" Getsumei soon nodded while Aizawa got the hint very quickly. "So, you're mute?" Said Deku looking at Getsumei while she nodded again, "that's very interesting! You look.. young. How old are you?" Getsumei hesitated but soon replied writing on paper, 16.

He looked at her in shock and disbelief, "what's your quirk?" She began to write on paper again, I never made a name..., "Huh, do you mind explaining or showing an example? Then maybe we can name it!" Getsumei froze and starred at him, nobody ever asked her to show or explain about her quirk, nor ever offer to help, so she began to get excited and nodded taking off her left glove. Raising her hand, her hand began to glow as she slowly made a pattern into a wall. She closed her eyes.

Glow bright, glow low, life is to be shown, open the portal and show me home.

She repeated in her head as the pattern slowly opens a portal like door. Opening her eyes, the door bursted into sparkles and a whole new universe was shown, it was a beautiful universe, animals ran around happily, the trees were a bright green and so was the grass. Eri starred inside of it in amazement and awe, all of the animals were so cute in her eyes.

Eri looked at Getsumei, "Do I have permission to step inside?" She asked with sparking eyes. The cyan-eyed girl chuckled, grabbed Eri's hand and stepped inside with her. The silver-haired girl started to fangirl as she ran around and started to pet all of the animals.

Deku walked in with Aizawa while giving Getsumei a paper, "what's this place Getsumei?" Aizawa asked with curiousity as he was lost in a daze starring at the universe.

This is a universe where I take animals, nature, and even people when they pass. So they can live the life of peace.

She wrote with a small tear in her eye as she gave Deku the paper. While the greenette and black haired male read it, they were amazed. "Wait, what else can you do??" Aizawa asked while looking as her as she picked up a random bunny. She made sure they were both watching and took the right glove off and touched the bunny.

Soon, the bunny started to glow, causing Deku and Aizawa to stare in disbelief. "Soo, you're basically the reaper??" Said the emo wannabe teach.

Getsumei nodded and smiled happy that someone understood.

Eri ran back and saw the glowing bunny and froze, starring at it. "I-It's glowing... woah.."

♡~end of chapter one~♡