~𝕽𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖞 𝕯𝖆𝖞~

DRIP, DRIP, DRIP! Went the rain as I was walking down the street. I didn't care work was the worst I got fired and e/n ( enemy name) got my position. I didn't know what I would do I was only at this job so I could finish college. Right now I was in my 2nd year and to become a teacher I would need at least 4 years of college. I had always loved kids and felt like that was what I was meant to do another reason is that my crush c/n wants to be a teacher too. We had known each other since freshman year of high school and he had always come with me to the hospital to visit the kids. He was so gentle and kind with the little kids I knew that when we had kids, erm um I mean if he has kids he would be the best dad. Ever since my junior year, I had liked him. I was so lost in my train of thought that I ran into someone. As I looked up I saw it was c/n.

" S-sorry I was not looking where I was going, "I said

"No no it's all good," c/n said in a soothing tone. WOOSH! Went the wind as his umbrella blew away.

"Oh My Gosh I am so sorry I did mean for that to happen, " I cried

"Haha I guess we are both going to get wet now, wanna walk to the dorms with me?" he asked politely

"Oh uhh, sure I guess," I said with a bit too much enthusiasm.

We had started walking when he stopped and I asked what was wrong. He leaned in and I thought he was going to kiss me, but he put his finger on my cheek and brushed something off. I had just realized that I was crying and he brushed tears off my cheek. I could feel my cheeks start heating from his soft loving touch.

"Why were you crying, you know you can tell me anything we are best friends," he said sadly

" II just got ff-fired and" I broke off, I couldn't finish or else I would cry. He pulled me into a hug, and then we started walking again and I told him the whole story. By the time I was done talking we were back at the dorms on our college compass. 

"I feel really bad for what happened, and if you want I will pay for your college tuition," c/n said hoping this would cheer me up.

"II can't let you do that I will find another way," I said still shocked in surprise.

" Yes, I am paying no matter what you say it's a way to thank you for shaping me into the guy I am today. If I never met you I would still be the lonely nerd jock that had fake friends, " He said looking persistent.

"But you can't," I said still so shocked at this.

"But I will end of the conversation," he said smiling widely as he walked to our dorms.( they are right beside each other) When we reached the doors I started saying goodbye but got cut off when c/n kissed me. He pulled away after a while and started apologizing but this time I cut him off and kissed him. He gladly responded and deeped the kiss. We bid our goodbyes. Once I had gotten into my dorm I shut the door, slide down on it, and started squealing.

"This is the best day of my life," I said joyfully as I slowly got up and grabbed my phone to text my best friend b/n.