The day pt.1

Clip, Clap, Clip, Clap. Went my shoes as I walked down the hallway with my best friend b/n and my other friend f/n (best friend's name and friend's name).  We were talking about the prom that was coming up soon. They both had dates but I didn't, I was also not as pretty as them but that was not really the problem. The problem was I was waiting for c/n to ask me, we have been best friends since 3rd grade and I had always liked him my friends had known that. We walked over to c/n and our other friends. I had been trying to hint to him that I liked him for a while but he was to oblivious. 

" What are you guys talking about," c/n asked looking like he already knew.

" Prom," b/n said excitedly.

" do you have a date yet y/n?" c/n asked.

" Nope I am waiting for someone really special to ask me, I have liked him for the longest time," I said hoping he would get the hint.

" oh ok," he said kinda sadly.

BRINGGGGGGG! The bell rang and I had to get to p.e. class with c/n. We parted our ways when we arrived at the changing rooms I went into the girls he went to the boys. I went to a free locker and started looking through my bag to find my gym clothes but I couldn't find any.

" Shiz I forgot to get them from the washing machine this morning, " I whispered to myself. I asked around to see if any of the other girls in my class did, and apparently, none of them pack a spare either. I decided to look in the lost and found. I found an oversized t-shirt and shorts. I was out of luck so I had to wear that. As I walked out of the changing rooms everyone was staring at me, I felt a bit uncomfortable. First, we had to do laps and it was hard with the shorts. c/n had started doing laps so I also started but I got so distracted and fell.  Someone tapped my head. I looked up and say c/n, he helped me up. When I got up I had fallen again into his arms. My ankle was killing me I definitely did something to it when I tripped. 

" I think you did something to your ankle I can give you a piggyback to the infirmary," he said. I nodded. I hopped onto his back and when we were walking he said.

" where did you get that outfit?" he said amused.

" lost and found I forgot my clothes in the washer and nobody had a spare," I said.

when we got to the infirmary he sat me down on the bench and the nurse started checking me out. Before he left he quickly said meet me at s/n (street name) at 8:00 tonight. Then he rushed off. It did not take that long in the infirmary so I got to go to most of my classes that day. I had a spranged ankle, it hurt to walk so I got crutches. I was thinking about what c/n said and I had decided a second after he said it that I would be going, but the only problem is that I will have to sneak out.

(time skip it's now 7:30)

I don't know what to wear I thought as I paced across the room eagerly. After 10 more minutes of high stress, I finally decided. I was going to wear a black top that cut of high but not too highand a flowy light pink skirt. I was hoping he would give me his jacket so I wouldn't wear one. I just did a casual makeup look and curled my hair I was ready. I had to go out the window but it was a bit hard with my ankle but I managed. When I got to our meeting place I saw that c/n was all dressed up nice and was holding his hand behind his back. I walked up to him and he said.

" y/n m/n l/n will you please do me the honors of going to prom with me?" he asked really awkwardly.

" I would LOVE to," I said so joyfully that he finally asked me.

He gave me the flowers he had bought for me and walked me home since he knew I was not supposed to be out. When we started walking the wind picked up and it started to get really cold outside. He gave me his jacket just like I had hoped and we started walking again. When we got to my house he helped me back onto the lower roof so I could get into my room. 

" Byeeeee," I said happily waving at him.

" Bye," he said smiling as he walked off to go home too.