🎃PROLOGUE🎃

The wind blow like a howling ghost that came to ask forgiveness from their eternal punishment. The night become much more dark and cold then before since Fall is the end of warm season.
The Circus comes when the wolf howling when the full moon rising along with the dark sky. Everyone never knew when or how even what the exact time or place that the Circus will come and make their wonderful tent rose at your place.
The Circus just come without announcement like it's suddenly there. It's simply there even though yesterday it's not there yet.

The most amazing thing happened in this Circus was, every time this Circus choose their Place, their must be choose the city or village that have a big pumpkin patch. Even the farmer that own the Pumpkin patch always shock to know how and when the Circus member make the Circus tent rose above the soil of the patch.. just like, it's simply rising by it's own.. soo magical.

Almost everyone that work at the Circus wearing some head cover that shape like Pumpkin and they call themselves as Pumpkin Heads. All the workers of the Circus always wearing the head covers as their special identity and everyone will know who they are. No one know who's the leader of the Circus like it's such a mystery but there's a news that the Owner also the leader of the Circus was a half human half Pumpkin monster that's known as The Pumpkeine, but no one ever saw him or even notice where exactly the Pumpkeine was.

At the entrance there's some big gate that already covered by the pumpkin vines that soo fantastic until it's carve some word that spelled LE CIRQUE DES CITROUILLES or known in English was The Circus of Pumpkin. Everything inside the Circus have a shaped of a Pumpkin, the Carousel, the Ferris Wheel, the Haunted House, the Ticket Booth and everything. Different from other Circus, Le Cirque des Citrouilles have something magical that only can see when the All Hallow's Eve Night was shining bright in the sky, the most amazing thing will be happened and that magical thing was every single of the wish will be come true and the only thing you have to do was blew the candle inside if the the closest Jack O'Lantern around you. 

All you have to do was prepare yourself when Circus comes to your Town or your Village. Le Cirque des Citrouilles will bring something amazing to you and let's see what secret that will be waiting for you at the time when the Last Jack O'Lantern candle shut off from inside the Jack O'Lantern.. but remember what the old word said about turning off the Jack O'Lantern at All Hallow's Eve Night.. 🎃