Chapter 3

Rocko awoke In a bright white room, the light shone with great power. His head ached, and he couldn't feel his right arm for some reason. He looked around the white room. A hospital? No he couldn't be at a hospital. He got up his whole body aching. He ran out the doors. Time for revenge on cheater cheater Elmo the fire eater. Rocko smirked and ran towards the police station. Reporting Elmo is one way of revenge and only one. Rocko smiled, "I think I have some Arson to report." But the cops didn't care. Rocko simply frowned and walked out plotting other ways to get revenge.

What could Rocko do? He racked through his head, grasping for ideas. Obviously, the police idea wasn't going to work, they rejected him. After walking down a few blocks, Rocko decided to eat gravel. He went home to his cabin, and got a journal, he wrote "the plan" at the top of the first page and began scribbling ideas and noted down on the water stained paper. Rocko was frustrated, he had constantly been rejected by everything he thought he could go to. A thought strikes him! He could see Zoe, the one person who always believed him! But on his way to Zoe, he was kicked around by the big creatures. They treated him as he was worse than a pebble. Rocko didn't like this feeling. It wasn't right.

He decided to go back inside and grab some.. tools. He decided that his plan would be to catch Elmo himself and turn him in. Rocko sat at his desk for a few minutes. Minutes turned to hours. Hours turned to days. After so long rocko gave up. He didn't know how to build a trap. Rocko went to Zoe's house, cottage if you will. She was laying in her bed. Rocko approached her, "Zoe," he said. "I need help building a trap." Zoe got up slowly, "For who?" She asked in a raspy voice. "Elmo." Zoe agreed to making the trap, as long as it was only for Elmo. Elmo had done her dirty..