(65) THEIR OUTBURST

Continuation:

Krish was driving to home. Both Yadavi and Ram were exchanging tensed glances in between them by noticing Krish's deadly silence. Yadavi thought less about the wrath of her family while taking the decision of making the attacker caught. But now that was her main worry as she knew that today no one will stand with her to support her, to save her.

They reached home, and entered into hall. There they saw Parth, Karan and Asmi were sitting. Suhana called Ashmi to ask about Yadavi. After receiving her call Asmi came there with her brothers.

After noticing the trios everyone's gaze shifted towards them. Yadavi's parents rushed to her to check upon her. They were showering their concern with scolding.

Shri:Sweetu, whatever you did was so risky. Why you chose such a way?

Suhana:You are our world. Your disappearance, especially immediately after yesterday's incident has traumatized us. From now your each move will be under strict surveillance.

Krish:Now she's grown up enough, Bhabhi maa. You can't even care about her in your own way. She's so smart to face situations. She doesn't need support.

Everyone looked at Krish being astonished. The tone in which he was speaking was never heard from him any day. His expressions single handedly were indicating his anger. His voice just has added confirmation to that.

Ram:Krish!

Krish: No, Bhai. Don't favour her this time.

Ram:Krish, she just came back after facing something which is no less than fear for her also.

Krish:No argue can prove her move as right, Bhai. She did wrong. Absolutely wrong. She didn't thought about the consequences of her steps or i can say that she didn't care to think.

Yadavi's tears were trembling at the edge of her eyes threatening to fall down at anytime. She was staring at Krish silently. The one who hadn't ever say anything harsh to tease her now was the reason for her having tough time against breakdown.

Yadavi:Bro, at least listen to me.

Krish:No need. I know well what you will say. We would haven't left the attacker to roam freely to harm anyone of both the families. Right? I accept it. But why the hell you didn't tell anything about your plan to us?

Krish's raised voice made Yadavi startled. She was looking at him without blinking of eyes as if was waiting for him to burst out everything, so that she can get her cheerful bro back.

Krish:From childhood we had been promising each other for sharing everything and ensuring each others' security. But you broke the promise. Even you made your brothers away from you at the time when we ought to be with you. That means you no more want us. Ok, as your wish.

Saying this he rushed to his room in anger followed by everyone except Suhana and Yadavi. Karan conveyed about their departure to Suhana. After that she also followed everyone to Krish's room. Sensing the situation Karan felt that Parth and Yadavi need to talk. So he went outside with Ashmi to give them privacy.

Yadavi:Parth, are you also upset on me like bro?

Parth:Who am i to you to be upset with you?

Yadavi:Parth, you too!

Parth:Krish is right. You should inform about your plan to your brothers at least.

Yadavi:Why didn't you tell about yourself?

Parth:You made me side away at moment you took that drastic decision of facing the attacker alone. You in these days i had bore everything for shake of your dignity. But you didn't even think once before putting that at stake.

Saying this he went away making her numb with the realisation of his hurt and of the havoc he had gone through these days and right now also.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gestures to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectations for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏