(63) DEEMED IN DELIGHT

Continuation:

After knowing the whole matter Ram and Krish were fuming with anger. Karan, Yash and Supriya were worried for both Parth and Yadavi. When anger and worry were marching around side by side nurse told Parth to go inside as Yadavi was uttering his name after coming to sense.

Hearing this Parth just started towards Ram and Krish with guilt gathered eyes. He wanted to rush to Yadavi. But hesitation has overpowered his happiness, or it can be said that the hurt of not being able to save his love was heavy on his heart which didn't allow the happiness of sense gaining of Yadavi to bloom for him.

Ram:Go, and meet her

After getting permission Parth went inside, and found Yadavi was whimpering slowly over her wound. His guilt increased with that. He was standing silently with sincere wish of soaking all her pains away in his name. But her pain was spreading in her nerves as an affect with her action of sitting straight after noticing Parth.

Parth:Why are you stressing yourself? You should rest.

Yadavi:Are you fine, Parth?

Parth:Yes

Yadavi:Sure?

Parth:Hmmm

Noticing Parth's serious mode Yadavi thought to lighten it.

Yadavi:Parth!

Yadavi:Parth!

Parth:Hmmm

Yadavi:Listen na!

Parth:Hmmm

Yadavi:I am feeling sleepy with your saying hmmm each time.

Parth:What do you want then?

Yadavi:Are you upset with me, Parth?

Parth:No, but what made you ask this?

Yadavi:Because you didn't address me as Subhi.

Saying this her tone became slow with sadness. Her zeal which was relaxing the rigidity of his restlessness deemed.

Parth:It's nothing like that, Subhi.

Yadavi:No, there's something. Calling me by name after my saying isn't acceptable in favour of your statement.

Parth:Take rest, Subhi.

Yadavi:Is here anyone from my family, Parth?

Parth:Yeah, your brothers and Shri bhabhi are outside.

Yadavi:Did they tell something to you?

Parth:Absolutely no. Now please have rest by being worry free.

Saying this he went out. She could clearly understand his anxiety from his awkward behaviour.

After Parth everyone came inside. Yadavi threw a questioning glance towards Aakash, and he gestured her to explain everything later. When Karan, Supriya, Yash and Aakash left after confirming her wellbeing Yadavi asked for her phone.

Ram:Sweetu, what will you do with phone now?

Yadavi:I am getting bored, Bhai. So will scroll down phone for a change of mind.

Krish:No need. You won't get your phone till being discharged from here. Take rest quietly.

Hearing strict tone of Krish Yadavi blinked her eyes to believe on what she heard. He was looking serious unlike Parth. She looked at Ram, to which he gave a helpless look which he used to give in matters of his siblings mostly. She sighed reflecting Ram's helplessness.

Nearly 11pm she reached home. Her parents were passing the deadly moments in their wait. After consoling them everyone went to rest. Yadavi couldn't dare to ask her phone by noticing Krish's mood. But she was wondering that what made his ever calm and cheerful bro serious like this.

When everyone slept she thought to check about her phone in Krish's room. But door was closed. Somehow she knew about that. But still thought to give a try. After being disappointed she thought to ask phone from her house keeper malati aunty. She requested her also not to tell this to anyone.

She dialed Akash's number, ans he picked up the phone.

Aakash:Yadavi, what happened? Why did you call this time? Is everything fine?

Yadavi:Yes, everything is fine. I called you to know my answer.

Aakash:Yadavi, see the time. I will tell you everything tomorrow.

Yadavi:No, Aakash. I wanna know now.

Aakash:Try to understand. This type of convo isn't suitable to be done over phone.

Yadavi:I won't be convinced with this casual excuse. If any day i was true towards our friendship then please tell me everything.

Aakash explained everything to her. She was dumbstruck hearing about traps of Soumya against her which was unimaginable to the normal context of mind.

In morning when Krish went to check upon Yadavi his voice rang at high pitch while calling the family members as his piddi was missing.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏